07?

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by joelklindworth, Aug 1, 2006.

1. joelklindworth

joelklindworth Junior Member

Anybody know what Mathews is doing this year?:noidea: I would love a little longer version of my sb.:nod:

2. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

My best guess is that you are going to get your wish.

3. Radar

Radar Story of my life

Makle the origional SB longer and get a different grip I might actually think about buying one:biggrin1: Oh and maybe some clothes that actually look COOL. BOWMAN and Hoosier were right, the clothes are pretty lame

Last edited: Aug 1, 2006
  4. Jay Are

Jay Are Junior Member

A longer SB...

Being a big guy, I feel like cupid when I shot the Switchback. Having a longer ATA on it may not convert me to a Mathews though. But I will never say never.

5. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Why is it everyone wants a longer ATA bow??? :noidea: I like the shorter for blind and treestand hunting.:rockon: Just lower the price of the bow couple of hundred dollars. Of course then people would think they were not as good of quality and the sales would probably decrease. So for me I guess the XT is pretty much all I want(maybe some 80# limbs).:peace:

6. killbambidead

killbambidead bambi killer

if mathews went down a couple hundred dollars they would blow every other company away

7. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

Maybe i am wrong (yes it does happen, though not very often) but I feel we will never get the longer axle to axle SB, But you guys can dream if you want......As far as the lower price, You guys can correct me if I am wrong but at the dealer that I am freinds with, says that people have been willing to spend more to get more, this year more than the past couple of years.....

And now for the cool looking clothes........NEVER going to happen:biggrin1: ......and I shoot a Mathews, (a couple actually)

8. Jay Are

Jay Are Junior Member

Longer ATA...

Since I shoot foam 11 months out of the year, a longer ATA for my bow is my personal preference when shooting foam. If I was going to use my bow for hunting only, a shorter ATA is the way to go.

9. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

So are longer ATA bows steadier,more forgiving???? :noidea: I know that a longer BH is more forgiving but if the BH is identical and the ATA is 7" difference is the longer ATA going to be more forgiving???? My old Jennings has a longer ATA but I cannot compare a 10 year old bow to my new XT.:doh: