2003 Bowtech Extreme VFT, 29", 70#

Discussion in 'Bowtech Bows for Sale or Trade' started by ralphbershefsky, Aug 26, 2007.

1. ralphbershefsky

ralphbershefsky Junior Member

Up for sale is a ready to shoot 2003 Bowtech Extreme VFT Compound Bow in great condition complete with accessories. This bow is set up for a 29" draw length, 70lb weight, right handed, 80% let off. I am the only owner and the bow was used lightly, mostly for hunting on the weekends and for a few 3D shoots. The bow only has some minor wear on the metal near the grip area that's typical of any used bow. When it was shipped to me, the Bowtech birth certificate showed a factory arrow speed of 313 fps (with accessories) and the IBO speed is somehwere in the 325-333 fps range. This is a great bow, only 34 1/16" axle to axle and the small size makes it easier to get shots around a tree from a tree stand. The bow is also pretty light at only 3.75 lbs. without accessories. The bow comes complete with stabilizer, Bowtech factory hush kit, wrist strap, Impact Archery Cosmic fully adjustable single pin sight, peep, kisser button, string loop, NAP Quciktune 3000 micro adjustable rest, anf the original BowTech manual and paperwork. I'm only selling because I have a new bow on the way! I have the bow on ebay at the following link but I'm open to offers if I don't get bids. Here is the link for pictures on ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=260153655597&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=016