3 Strikes!!

Discussion in 'Bowhunting forum' started by brokenarrow, Dec 2, 2006.

1. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

2. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

and that is exactly what happens when you decide to sight your rifle in the day before you go hunting, if at all. This dumbass clearly didn't sight in his rifle and it is hitting way left. You would think after the first 2 clear misses he would have aimed for its rear hip and put the round through its chest

3. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

I met a guy this mourning coming out of the woods with a beautiful falling block rifle...so we got talking...seems he bought the rifle late last night, never pulled the trigger...so he took it hunting :doh:

4. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

sounds like alot of guys that used to come in the sporting goods store I used to work at.....

5. Radar

Radar Story of my life

:mad: Man that stuff really burns me up, people not having enough respect for the animal the are hunting. I do not ever think anyone should take any weapon guns or bows into the woods with intent on taking an animals life without having it sighted in and being confident that you will hit where you are aiming at. Some people make me sick:rant: :mad2:

6. hoyt_hunter007

hoyt_hunter007 Senior Member

HAHA...bet that guy feels like a retard....so do you think that deer is deaf, dumb, or both?:laugh:

I think the deer and the hunter have the same intelligence level.....

7. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

All I can say is I haven't gotten 1 shot at a buck this year!! This knucklehead got 3!!!

8. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

you didnt hear that deer say?? "If i stand real still he dont have a chance".....on the second shot he actually fell over laughing..