4th Annual N.Y.B. 3D shoot and Rendezvous

Discussion in 'Tournament Discussions' started by UltraElite 06, Aug 6, 2008.

1. UltraElite 06

UltraElite 06 Vote for Pedro

Sunday August 10 2008, At Glencadia Rod and Gun Club, this is a great shoot at a great club. They will be having a pig roast and chicken BBQ,following the shoot.30 targets with classes for all. come out for a good time good food and a good cause to support New York Bowhunters fighting for your bowhunting rights. Location Glencadia Rod and Gun Newton Hook road [cty 46] Stuyvesant Falls N.Y. web site www.Glencadiarodandgun.com

2. NerdHick

NerdHick New Member

Yup Yup!!

Tim---You going? HTH??

3. timbowny

timbowny New Member

Hey nerdy if you are going really early i will go. I am leaving for vacation tomorrow and i need to be getting out of here a.s.a.p. I have a 5hr drive to N.H. But i always make time for a 3D shoot at Glencadia. Give ma a call. I called your cell but no answer.:noidea:

4. UltraElite 06

UltraElite 06 Vote for Pedro

The bowhunter rendezvous was a great shoot If you missed it you missed a good one 100 shooters sighned up , the BBQ was excellent they had some good door prizes(witch I did not win). They had some new targets with a well layed out course. The weather held out till about 2 pm so most did not get wet. If you get a chance check out Glencadia for there next shoot.