A few pictures...

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by MagnifiedFur, Aug 31, 2008.

1. MagnifiedFur

MagnifiedFur Team 6

Just thought I would share...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Wish I had more time to do more of it...

Last edited: Aug 31, 2008
  2. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

Nice Pics!!

What are those fish doing? Trying to get back into water? Did you catch them?:noidea:

3. QSA

QSA One eyed/Gutless wonder

was he noodleing?

4. MagnifiedFur

MagnifiedFur Team 6

Thanks,I was stocking my buddies pond with them...

No noodling,I like my fingers to much...I met a guy that noodled as a kid,he lost the fatty part between his thumb and index finger to a Muskrat bite...My dad introduced me to him when i was about 13 or 14...He had some great stories,but paid to get em...Looking at his hand scared the chit out of me though LOL...

We caught 235 lbs of Cats in 3 hrs behind the McAlpine dam,they were running 2.5 ft and the current was perfect, they were slammin live bait and shrimp...
    There is a big drop off where it runs 8 ft and ledges to 42ft straight down,just drop your line and hang on to your pole...That was our best night,the biggest was a 38 lb Flat Head...We do pretty good behind 6 mile Island,there is a grainery there,we use Corn for bait...We have caught fish there that are so full of Corn when you grab their belly Corn pops out of their mouth...Great fishing during harvest season...

~James

5. PA.JAY

PA.JAY New Member

watching man vs wild or something like that last night he nooled?
    lol! :noidea: the cats their had some kind of poison when they bite so he PEEd on his hand ! :doh:

6. Archerdad

Archerdad Senior Member

no he got a barb from one of the fins on the cat. the pee had amonia which took the sting out.