Alpine RH 55-70 lb for sale or trade

Discussion in 'Bows for sale or trade' started by Grady, Jan 10, 2007.

1. Grady

Grady Junior Member

have a private label bow made by Alpine for sale or trade. It is based on the Alpine Fast Trac XL, but was manufactured in 2006. I verified this through Alpine via the serial number. It is 34 inch axle to axle, 55-70 draw, RH, 7-1/2 inch brace height with single cam. Draw length is adjustable from 27 to 31 inches. Inlcuded are a whisker biscuit with large diameter hole biscuit, a Cobra 5 pin sight, and an Alpine 2 piece quiver. Please see pics below. The bow is in excellent shape,and really shoots great. I just upgraded to a new Hoyt. I am interested in GPS unit, or laser range finder, ground blinds or anything short of small accessories. Or, $285 TYD in the lower 48. I will entertain all serious offers. Although I am new here, you can verify my Ebay at over 100 transactions at 100% positive.

Thanks

Grady

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. bigbuckdown

bigbuckdown Junior Member

i have an almost brand new camoflauge bushnell yardage pro trophy rangefinder, i have never really used this rangefinder. i have tried it and it works great but i just do not like carrying it through the woods. it is a laser rangefinder, up to 1000 yards, and it has a 5x magnification, this RF retails for $329 new. It is in absolutley perfect condition and i just bought it fall of 2006. it also has scan mode and rain mode(built in) also comes with the leather case and lanyard strap.

i can email you some pictures but i do not know how to upload them on the site. also, where do you live?

3. Grady

Grady Junior Member

I live in Oklahoma. I am going to send you a pm.

4. bigbuckdown

bigbuckdown Junior Member

^just emailed you some pics