Alters

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by ArcheryMan1, Jul 29, 2007.

1. ArcheryMan1

ArcheryMan1 Junior Member

are they allowed? or do they set a bad example?

one bowman shoots a lot. here and there. hes very intertaining.

2. Bellows1

Bellows1 Member

Maybe allowed, but not needed. :peace: I already know who you are. :p

3. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

if this was intended for me......

EVERYONE allready knows that here I am BOWMAN.....

there I WAS, SIR SHOOTS ALOT.......WAS....(been banned)

And as far as the Bad EXAMPLE........its not me......wrong tree your barking at the base of.....

:doh:

and by the way those who take the time to fill out there profile....are to be commended, as far as I am concerned:noidea:

4. rock monkey

rock monkey Junior Member

if there are alters allowed, im gone.:doh:

i dont wanna be around a bunch of people who like arguin with themselves and draggin others into it.:fencing: :argue: :deadhorse:

let me know now if alters are allowed or here, cuz if they are...........amf

5. chelleo

chelleo Senior Member

I can't imagine someone wanting to be themselves in another form?? Kind of childish and I pretty much don't think anyone here would do that. I do think it would be sorta silly to leave the forum if it were allowed. I personally don't know of anyone here that does that though.

6. Doc Holliday

Doc Holliday Slippy for President!

So you are the center of the investigaSHON?

And the one that the hounds have treed? :laugh:

7. rock monkey

no....there are people that will play 'point-counterpoint' with themselves and bait others to join. it goes downhill from there fast and it gets ugly even faster.

if it is encouraged for the sake of numbers and allowed for the 'entertainment' factor....i'll spend my time watchin the trailer trash fights on cops.

some sites are becoming nothing more than the 'national enquirer' of archery because of crap like that. actually, more like the 'weekly world news'

8. Doc Holliday

Doc Holliday Slippy for President!

Straight from the forum rules.

But then again, some don't like to play by the rules. :tape:

9. rock monkey

other site's "rules" also state no personal attacks, public or private..............

ive seen the priviledged few get around that without any consequences. i understand there are 'have and have nots' in the archery world, but rules apply to EVERYONE, not MOST.

i dont like playin in a sandbox where the one kid can throw sand and not get in trouble.....because im the kid who will throw the kitty lumps back.

10. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

No offense but it sounds like you are trying to troll for someone to attack you...

11. rock monkey

no, i watched the catfight play out in m-ville about a year and a half ago......just a bunch of alters throwin mudpies without any adult supervision.

it torked my shorts then, and it still does because the management is selective. i dont play that game. if i have a choice to play or go home, i'll go home.

12. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

Let me tell you that if it was me.....they would have allready figured it out......

its not me, and the problem there having is that the Original Bad Example on AT......just MAYBE, not an ALTER at all.....but someone trying to get a grasp of what goes on over there.....:noidea:

13. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

this is true, but its not that they dont like to play by the rules but that they dont HAVE to play by the rules either........

14. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

This thread seems to be designed to provoke an arguement...:tape2: :nono:

Is it just me????????:noidea:

15. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

MAYBE........:noidea:

16. Sniper

Sniper Senior Member

Alters are more appropriate for "Craig's List".

17. QSA

QSA One eyed/Gutless wonder

Alter? I need no stinking alter. I can fight with you guys all I want. lol:peace:
    Just so everyone knows I am shovelhead80 over at AT

18. J.C.

J.C. New Member

I'm lost. Who do we think Archeryman1 is? :noidea:

19. Big Country

Big Country Member

You are probably right, but it may just do the opposite of it`s intended purposr.:biggrin1:

Sometimes a rational discussion can turn questionable issues into harmless ones.

20. Big Country

Big Country Member

That does not surprise me in the least. Mutantville is a rowdy place at times.

I stay out of there myself.:tape: