Ameristep Brickhuse Blind

Discussion in 'Archery Equipment Accessories - Buy Sell Trade' started by ny911bowhunter, May 9, 2007.

1. Lightly used, in 100 percent shape. No rips or tears.

Half Realtree HD Green/Half Advantage Max 4 HD, full black interior, Leafy edges.

Windows all around, with shoot through netting. I think I have a full spare set, not 100 percent sure. If I do, they will go with blind. Also a large side poor and

This is a large, square, hub style blind. Easy room for 2 adults and gear.

Includes camo carrying bag with backpack straps.

[​IMG]

Blind in bag; (Bow and cart NOT included!) ((Well, for the right price, it's all for sale!:wink: )

[​IMG]

Shipping is gonna kill this one - I'd like $110 TYD. paypal accepted. (+ 3%)

2. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I'll give you 3 soda cans.......a worn out wheel bearring from a 99 dakota......and a tooth brush used once by OBT......:biggrin1:

3. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

$75 delivered.......thats my final offer

4. 100 bucks for you Bowman - and I'll deliver it to Gander after the weekend.

5. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

well you let me know when you really want to sell it and we will talk......:bored:

6. It will most likely sell on AT to someone who knows the value of a decent blind.

My Matrix is on order. :rockon:

7. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

when you dont......I am going to expect you to get on one knee and beg me to buy it from you.....:noidea:

8. Id GIVE it to Dredly first..............

9. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

10. Close thread - I gave it away rather than risk Bowman buying it.....:peace: