An Interesting Request...

Discussion in 'WTB: Want to Buy Archery Items' started by ByteMe, Mar 25, 2007.

1. ByteMe

ByteMe Senior Member

My 6 year old daughter has gotten the archery bug :peace: I take her with me shooting every weekend and told her that if she continues to behave as well as she has I will get her a bow of her own.

However, she has stipulataion regarding bow color. So I am curious if any of you have or seen a bow that fits the following description.... She says she wants "Her Bow" to be Pink Camo :frusty: I know what you all are gonna say but remember she is a girl. She says that if she cant get Pink Camo she will "Deal" with a Pink Bow :crazy: . So, if you all have heard of or have any ideas please let me know.

Later,
    ~Byte~

2. my freinds daughter said the same thing so what he did was buy a bow sanded the riser had it painted pink and keep the limbs camo.she like it alot just an idea:noidea:

3. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

you had better start shoppin', you wouldn't want to dissappoint your little girl :hug: :biggrin1:

4. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

its not really camo but the black cherry color from mathews is real nice.....

5. promod1285

promod1285 Junior Member

I used to play tourney paintball and the pink anno was a hot color for a while. If you are not opposed to paying for a custom anno job I know a shop that can do it (and any other parts/ bits and bobs made of aluminum)

6. AVENSTOKE

AVENSTOKE Junior Member

Go to www.walmart.com and look at the golden eagle bow. I bought it for my 6yr she loves it. I plan to paint it pink to surprise her.:rockon:

7. mcarchery.com

mcarchery.com Pro Shop Owner

Pink Camo Bow

I saw a company at the ATA show in January that did have a pink camo bow. I can't remember if it was an adult or youth bow though. I'll try and dig through my files and see if I can come up with anything for you.

8. H&S Archer

H&S Archer Member

Check this out. Its a Darton Ranger II and the paint is from a local air brush guy.

9. finsnspurs

finsnspurs New Member

Answer to pink bow.

Look at getting her a Genesis bow, they come in hot pink and make great starter bows.

10. I BOW 2

I BOW 2 New Member

The PSE Chaos is available in pink camo I do beleive! Ken

11. gamoboy

gamoboy New Member

diamond nueclear ice

12. tree-hound

tree-hound New Member

Pink Camo Bows

I know that parker make two different kids models that come in pink camo. One is called the Switchback xt and i just don't remember the other name. But if you look at parkers website you can find them

13. 636hoyt

636hoyt New Member

Since she is just starting I would reccomend a mathews genesis they make them with the riser and limbs pink but the grip white

14. jrblackwidow

jrblackwidow New Member

I hope this helps, found this doing a web search for a pink camo compound bow. Good luck

Parker Side-Kick XP Outfitter Compound Bow Package, Pink Camo

$299.99 - $349.99

The Side-Kick XP Outfitter Bow is designed to fulfill the demands of smaller-framed hunters, specifically women and youths.

18" - 28" adjustable draw length

80% let-off

31" axle-to-axle length

304 - 312 fps IBO

7" brace height

15. deerhunter83

deerhunter83 New Member

fuze makes the freestyle kids bow in the pink camo just bought one for my step daughter real nice bow with alot of adjustment both draw length14-24 inches and draw weight 10-25lbs

16. SandSquid

SandSquid Uncle Sam's Canoe Club

My youngest girl shot a Parker SideKick in pink camo. not a bad bow but not "pink enough" for her....

We are thinking of film dipping her recurve in this stuff