any touneys or shoots in PA?

Discussion in 'Tournament Discussions' started by Werd, Sep 11, 2007.

1. Werd

Werd Senior Member

just wondering if any 3d shoots or touneys were going on in the lancaster area of PA. maybe 50 miles in radias of lancaster. could somebody back me up on this?

2. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

Yeah...Look up Limerick Bowmen...Great club...Or just PM Jay-Are, he's a club member...
    http://www.limerickbowmen.com

Last edited: Sep 11, 2007

3. Sniper

Sniper Senior Member

Use the "Find Archery Shoots" link at the top of this page.
    Hope to see you at Limerick one of these days.

4. dch3k

dch3k Member

this weekend Adamstown Rod and Gun has a 2 day shoot Saturday/Sunday
    7-2 They have a really good set up and noveltys this is there last shoot of the season It is off of 897

5. Jay Are

Jay Are Junior Member

Last time I shot at Adamstown R&G, it was worth the trip. Good targets and good set-up! :rockon:

6. dch3k

dch3k Member

Just alittle more info

Adamstown

30 targets plus some extras The extra targets on our course will be equal to Camp Mac's Hammer course and it does not cost extra to shoot them. Shooters can choose to shoot them or pass them. It should be one of the best shoots this year, so come out and have fun
    8.00 14 and under free

7. Werd

Werd Senior Member

i may be going to the limerick one. Depends on things. if my dad feels like taking me. (god i cant wait til i can drive ):pray:

8. Sniper

Sniper Senior Member

Why just come to Limerick with your Dad? Load up a couple friends too. You might as well bring a foursome.

9. Werd

Werd Senior Member

ummm lets see. anybody going to the adamstown rod and gun club?i think i ll be heading to that one.