Anybody have info on Pine Ridge Bowhunters

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by rdnkgrl_robinhood, Jan 5, 2008.

1. rdnkgrl_robinhood

rdnkgrl_robinhood Senior Member

Hey there guys I was just checking out the link for this site and there is very little information on this club.
    http://pineridgebowclub.com/
    This club is located in New Albany Indiana.. I guess they have indoor shoots and what not.. Is there anybody here that has been to club that can tell me a little bit more about it? The web site is sort of.... well LESS than informative.. and there is some sort of jargon listed on the new member registration page that made me a little leary of entering any personal data.

Anyway if there anyway that has some useful information about this place, or maybe some pics of the range or something that would be nice. I guess I just want to know if its a good place to shoot, are the people friendly, are the targets good.. stuff like that.

Any info would be nice

Thanks

Rdnkgrl_robinhood

2. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Sorry, I know nothing about the club.:tape:

3. rdnkgrl_robinhood

rdnkgrl_robinhood Senior Member

Well I know that the list Pine Ridge on the l link above " Find Archery Shoots Near You".. So I am still hoping that maybe somebody has some useful info for me.

rdnkgrl_robinhood