Anyone gonna make any Bedford In. shoots?

Discussion in 'Tournament Discussions' started by dano1977, Feb 16, 2007.

1. dano1977

dano1977 Senior Member

Just wondering if anyone was coming to any of the shoots here. Always fun to meet people you talk to here.

2. BIG T

BIG T Junior Member

Never shot a big IBO tournment before all i have ever shot is asa but I would like to some time. Is it as fun as asa?

3. dano1977

dano1977 Senior Member

I have not shot any ASA shoots, going to this year. I like the IBO shoots, but I like any shoots! I'm an addict!

4. BIG T

BIG T Junior Member

What asa shoots are you going to try to make? What class do you shoot?

5. dano1977

dano1977 Senior Member

Maybe KY and IL. I shoot(or try to) the open class. Are you going to either?

6. BIG T

BIG T Junior Member

Im going to try to go to Ga and Ky they are the closest for me. Ill more than likley shoot open c. What do you think of the new format?

7. dano1977

dano1977 Senior Member

8. CSS Shooter

CSS Shooter Senior Member

Hey guys the new format will be ok. It was just like I thought it wold be there were a few higher scores at the top but everyone still has to make the shot. Maybe I can meet you guys at KY or IL or Ga I will be at all 3 plus Tx. And I think I will make Bedford for sure. I am shooting Open b this year in ASA I have shot open c for the last couple of years and the guys in that class are great. You will have alot of fun shooting open c.

9. dano1977

dano1977 Senior Member

I need to look at the ASA classes, I'm not sure what I'll be in. I'll def be at Bedford, I'll have to work the tents but I'll still have time to shoot.

10. BIG T

BIG T Junior Member

Hey DANO-c4 does the c4 stand for conquest 4?

11. dano1977

dano1977 Senior Member

Yes:rockon: