?AQuestion?

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by Fury, Jul 2, 2006.

1. Fury

Fury Member

Since I get aroud a bit despite my limited transportation would anybody be interested in reading a review of Indiana, & Kentucky Shops & ranges of all types, big & small that I visit?

2. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

I would love to read it. Don't think I would be going all the way to Kentucky but you never know. I would like to make it to Chris's shop over in Illinois sometime. What was that address Chris I will map it out and check the mileage. Maybe Fury and some of the guys can meet me somewhere and we can carpool over. :peace:

3. Fury

Fury Member

That sound like

FUN!
    That would be a nice day out.

I've been thinking of buying a PSE Firestorm Lite.

Anybody have any thoughts?

4. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

PSE Firestorm light.....LOUD, LOUD, LOUD....also being 30" its not a very easy to master bow....although the brace height is pretty genourus.....

5. 3dhunter

3dhunter Member

I've shot the PSE Firestorm Lite quite alot and I prefer the single cam. It just seems to have a much better feel to it, also, if you ever have shoulder problems, you'll love the single cam.
    Even tho it has a good brace height, your form needs to be tight because of the A to A. As far as the "noise", I shot it in a confined space and didn't notice anything out of the ordinary, just find a good stabilizer.