archersadvantage

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by sprakie, Oct 28, 2007.

1. sprakie

sprakie Junior Member

hey, i have been looking at this programme on the internet called archersadvantage but realised it was pretty expensive for something i may not even use/like, so i was wondering, is there a free trial version of some sort, or, is there a programme very similar but not as complicated as ontarget? i have tried ontarget and found it was very confusing and not very user freindly so, any advice???

2. Pinwheel1969

Pinwheel1969 #1 THREAD KILLER

I have it and you'll be surprised how much you will use it. I think its real user friendly. Plus, I use it for my kids set ups. my hunting and target setups. I play alot with arrow weitght and spine compared to different bows. Plus I can log my stuff also. Sight tapes are easy to do. I can print out scaled vegas, 5 spot or fita targets. Also very help full if some one is not sure if there arrows are correct for there setup. All features are easy to use and theres a very good help menu that will guide you through all of it. As far as I know they dont have a free trail version. Pinwheel software does it.

3. sprakie

sprakie Junior Member

cool cool, thanks for the advice, but still taking some if anyone else wants to help :)