arrow question

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by upnorth, Aug 14, 2008.

1. upnorth

upnorth Junior Member

you have 12 new arrows made up . you take them in to have them group tuned on a hooter shooter . the tuner tells you that you have a arrow that no matter whats done will not shoot with the rest of them . what would you do . keep the arrow and say well thats the way it is . or blame the guy who built them . or the manufacturor .

2. J.C.

J.C. New Member

I would assume it had some manufacturing defect and wouldnt worry about it.

3. Hook Em

Hook Em Slippy for President

11 out of 12 ain't bad :noidea:

4. MichiganHunter

MichiganHunter Senior Member

give it someone you always shoot with, that way you know you can always beat them! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

5. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

Yeah, I would agree that you're not going to have a dozen 'perfect' arrows since something will be off somewhere since there are so many variables.

Do they all weigh the same ?
    Are they all the same length ?
    What's the advertised tolerances on spine and straightness ?

Does the arrow in question always hit in the same place away from the rest of the 'group' or is it random ? Check straightness maybe....

Ron

6. Rhustek

Rhustek New Member

I would be happy! I'm never going to be able to shoot as well as a hooter shooter anyways so I'ld never notice a difference.

7. bfisher

bfisher Senior Member

No problem for me. I'd find the nearest cutoff sam and make sure it gets destroyed.

8. red44

red44 Senior Member

Resquare the nock end, replace the nock, try rotating the nock 1/4 turns and see if it comes into the group.

9. JDX--

JDX-- Member

Why would a person depend on some hot foxy chick to tune their arrows? :noidea:

I would also re-square the nock end change any bushings and nocks and try again, it may be worth the trip to see her again :D

10. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

she was a hot foxy chick???:noidea:

11. kbohunt

kbohunt are u a fat boy?

ha guys

>>>>>>>>> MAN LAW <<<<<<<<<:frusty:
    she fix my arrows i wouldnt pay attenction either..:laugh:
    And we need pic's of this foxy chick...go back with camara phone or somethin plz:laugh: