Arrows

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by Radar, Feb 25, 2007.

1. Radar

Radar Story of my life

I was wondering what you guys are shooting for 3D arrows. Carbon or aluminum. I have been noticing alot of people shooting aluminums lately like X7 eclipse and cobalts. So it got me thinking what are you guys and gals shooting?

2. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

I shoot carbons CX200's...I lost the aluminum years ago...

3. Radar

Radar Story of my life

I have never shot Carbon Express arrows. Once I found out they are not made in the good ol USA I kinda lost interest in them. I know alot of guys that shoot the CX2 and really like em. But I have never shot them but have been toying with the Idea of trying some of the Linejammers. but don't know anyone shooting those. At Chris's end of league party last year I did win a carbon express hat and a really nice Carbon express shooters towel. All the logos are stitched.....like I said very nice

Last edited: Feb 25, 2007
  4. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

I hear ya...They have been a really good arrow though...

5. tek

tek Senior Member

I shoot Easton Lightspeeds for everything. 500s in my Protec for 3Ding, 400s in the Vulcan and Trykon XL for 3Ding and 340s for hunting.

Not saying they are the best arrows available, I used to shoot aluminums but I've had great luck with Lightspeeds and see no reason to change.

6. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Are there any arrows that are made 100% in the USA anymore???

I shoot Carbon Force X-Weave 300's and they are very durable and shoot great.

7. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

I used to shoot Carbon Express but switched about a year ago to Easton Axis. I use those for hunting and 3D. I'm toying with setting up my backup bow for 3D and indoor and getting some Easton Fatboys... I haven't decided on wether or not I'm going to do that yet. I shoot 3D to practice for hunting and to have fun. I never had the intention on being competitive.

Ron

8. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

I dunno what I'm going to shoot yet. whatever comes in the closest to 350 grains w/ a 100 grain tip and is spined correctly I guess :)

9. STRO

STRO get'n rid of target panic

Gold tip ultralight x cutters. I need all the help I can get.

10. dano1977

dano1977 Senior Member

I shoot fatboys outside, but I shoot x7's indoors. They fly great! I just like the toughness of carbon for 3d. The x7's are cheap enough that a person could afford to go through a few. Just my 2 cents!

11. bullspotter

bullspotter Senior Member

I like acc 3/49 for hunting and fatboy 400s for spots and 3d.

12. Jay Are

Jay Are Junior Member

Currently shooting CX 300 3D Selects. I have an intrest in the Easton Cobolt arrows, but waiting for my new bow to come in before I change arrows.

13. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I am so impressed w/the cxl2 and how they shoot indoor I am going to try them for 3-d when i get the prestige........