ASA schedule

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by jfox, Aug 25, 2008.

1. jfox

jfox New Member

Does anyone one know when the ASA will post next years pro\am schedule?

2. CSS Shooter

CSS Shooter Senior Member

It is posted on the ASA Web site. Go to the Forums.

3. jfox

jfox New Member

Thank you sir. Where about in Illinios are ya Ive got Kin around Noble Illinios.

4. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

CSS has the price of gas affected the ASA tour .:noidea:

5. CSS Shooter

I am in central ILL. About 20 mins from Effingham. Smokes the numbers were up this year from last year. So I would say no. I how ever only went to 2 Pro/Ams and the Classic this year. Next Year 2009 I think 3 plus 1 IBO. Thats the plan right now. As far as the ASA it will be all of the same shoot sites for 2009 only exception is the Classic will be 2 weeks earlier.

6. CSS Shooter

Hey JFox do you come over and shoot at Red Hill in Bridgeport? Don and Connie are Great people and run a good course most of the time.

7. jfox

jfox New Member

CSS shooter I shot over there August and Ill be shooting there September 14th.I think Its a great shoot, Don and Connie are both great. Im in the process of putting a web page together for them so they can post scores and schedules.Are you shooting there next month?

8. CSS Shooter

I don't think so. I seen them this passt weekend at the IDNR hunters feeding the Hungry shoot and Don and myself shoot together at the Twin Oaks Survival shoot weekend before that. I will be meeting other friends that weekend at the Kinmunday shoot and the following weekend will me my last shoot of the year. Time to get final things done to shoot critters. That shoot of Dons will be Fred Bear Rules which is always fun. Maybe I will see ya next year at one of Don and Connie's shoots. Later for now.

9. Pinwheel1969

Pinwheel1969 #1 THREAD KILLER

you missed 'em..Try next year!!:lol: