Discussion in 'Offtopic' started by UPSTATE, Feb 5, 2008.

1. UPSTATE

UPSTATE Member

Why doesn't my avatar have movement . It's shows as only a picture and with the movement it is way more fun. Anybody got an idea?

2. hitman846

hitman846 Non Camper

I don't know why :noidea: I would like to see some jumping jacks though!:lol:

3. QSA

QSA One eyed/Gutless wonder

:noidea: :noidea: but let me know when you fix it.

4. ecmbowhunter

ecmbowhunter Member

When you get it working, blow it up and have Chris make it a sticky:usa:

5. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

blow it up and have chris make IT sticky???:noidea: :noidea:

I dont think your on the right FORUM:doh:

6. MoSkeeter0311

MoSkeeter0311 New Member

Mainly because this is a family-orientated archery forum and not a sleaze sight. Get a little class to yourself and you'll be respected more.

7. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

:censored: :tape:
    Tkx Moskeeter
    I for one one do not need the temptation
    let alone the rest
    I find this highly offensive and also derogatory of our beloved national flag:usa:

8. MoSkeeter0311

MoSkeeter0311 New Member

Totally AGREED !

9. BOWTECHER

BOWTECHER Member

You guys really need to get over yourselves!

Derogatory of the flag?? Shoulda been the stars and bars instead.:laugh:

10. tnts79

tnts79 Senior Member

Tools / Internet Options / Advance tab.
    Check 'Play animations in web pages'.

11. the flag part does not bother me, it is do to the part that MoSkeeter pointed out above that it bothers me. If it were not for that I would be ok with it, I would probably even ask for a blow up of it:peace:

12. tnts79

tnts79 Senior Member

I don't think its a big deal, I would put up the OWNED one up. Grandma kicking the baby is funny stuff!:laugh: I'll stick with my dead squirrel, it's the biggest thing that got killed out of that stand in 2 years besides time!:doh: :doh:

13. Gator eye

Gator eye Guest

Come on guys there's worst stuff than that on Hanna Montanna and the Disney channel.

14. MoSkeeter0311

MoSkeeter0311 New Member

As Per Se I don't have that much against it. But once the movement is added (as per the link given) it becomes inappropriate. Right now it just shows bad taste for this type of forum.

15. Yes, you are probably right about that, but you pay to see those programs so you know ahead of time what you and/or your childern may or may not see when veiwing them. This forum on the other hand is a free site, so we should abide by a different set of standards.

16. UPSTATE

UPSTATE Member

Well the last thing I wanted to do is offend my internet hunting brethren. The Avatar is gone. Sorry MoSkeeter0311, Holy Smokes,dodgensince74, and anyone else offended by a cartoon of a universally beloved region of the female anatomy. I honestly thought the people on this site would find it amusing. One thing I have learned and should know, is what I think is not what other people think, which probably makes me classless, but I'm learning. Steve

17. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

well this just means we are going to haveto help you find another pic for your avitar......

18. QSA

I have a few

19. QSA

moveing ones to