Backtention releases

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by BUNNYMAN, Nov 26, 2006.

1. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

lets dive into this one again....

If someone could post links to different companies that offer them I would appreciate it.....

Was thinking of getting one to play w/for a few months and see if I can do it....

I see 2,3,4, finger models, whats best.....I would think that the more fingers the easier it it is at higher poundages on your fingers......tried a 2 finger model a few years ago and and at 70lbs after 2 or so days my fingers would be tender.......

2. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

I haven't ventured into that realm yet... I hope to just borrow one to try it out before I spend 100 bux on one though

3. Radar

Radar Story of my life

I have a Zenith Archery BT release. I like it, it seems to work for me pretty well. Carter makers alot of nice BT releases, and so does Stanislovsky. Mine is a 4 finger. I have tried the 2 finger ones, they don't hurt my hand I just don't feel as smooth with them. But then I know guys that shoot those two and feel that they are smoother with em:noidea:

4. papito

papito Petering it since 06

Try to find a shop were the have multiple brands that you can hold and get a feel for then make your decsion.

5. aggie2000tx

aggie2000tx Junior Member

Carter Evolution is the easiest BT release I have found.

6. pdq 5oh

pdq 5oh Member

Copper John/Stanislowski make a real nice thumb model. I have a Double Eagle that's pretty nice, but very big and heavy. I'm thinking of trying the new release.

7. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

in this area???? your kidding right?