Bad Dream

Discussion in 'Bowhunting forum' started by D Harvey, Oct 14, 2007.

1. D Harvey

D Harvey Member

I drew a deer tag for kansas this year and my cousin who lives in Kansas has been sending me pics of nice deer coming in to his stands. I been checking out these pics drooling and daydreaming about putting my first whitetail rack on the wall.

Well night before last I have this dream I'm in my stand there in kansas and here comes a 10 pointer... same one I seen in the pics. He comes right in to 20 yards and turns broadside, I draw on him put the pin in just right and begin to squeeze one off. He looks right at me and says please mister don't shoot me! I see his lips move and everything then he winks at me and runs off. I wake up in a cold sweat and realize it's just a bad dream but I can't get it out of my head.

My cousin says I need therapy, problem is hunting is my therapy.

oh ya and this is the first year in the last eight that I didn't get my mule deer.

Ya all see any any talking ten pointers out there, leave him be cause we've got unfinished business. :laugh: :D

2. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

Go git em'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

I don't know if therapy will help...:frusty:
    I say kill'im so he can't talk to noone else...:cool:

4. kbohunt

kbohunt are u a fat boy?

Yep!

If i see ya deer talkin im comein outa tha woods!:laugh:

5. poorman

poorman And thats no lie !

Now thats just wierd! I say you better go kill him before he starts talking to other hunters.

6. timberghost

timberghost Senior Member

In your dream, when you see the deer start talking, shoot him in the face. That'll shut him up:D !!

7. MoSkeeter0311

MoSkeeter0311 New Member

The reason he didn't want you to shoot him is because he was waiting for me.:rockon:

8. MoSkeeter0311

MoSkeeter0311 New Member

I shot a doe one time at about 17 yds. that after the arrow impacted her she only took about 2 steps and then turned her head up and just stared at me as she slowly sank to her knees and died, not once taking her eyes off me. Kind of gave me the willies. Seemed to take a long time for her to die, just staring at me the whole time. Seen them eyes for weeks later in my mind. Almost sorry I shot her. (I said almost). She sure did cook up good.

9. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

That's it...:rockon:

10. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

That would creep me out too...but only til I light the grill.:D

11. D Harvey

D Harvey Member

hey timberghost you mean like this?

[​IMG]

My fist bowkill 24 years ago. I don't recommend this, I was dumb as a post, but it worked that one time.

12. timberghost

timberghost Senior Member

No problemo.

My first buck shot from the ground. I patterned this batchlor group(5) and built a makeshift blind. They came right in to me. This one at 15 yards. I nailed it. Two of the bucks were larger but offered no shot. Sorry about the blood.
    [​IMG]