Barnsdale limb Pics

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by jdawg240, Feb 14, 2008.

1. jdawg240

jdawg240 BOWNUTS

Three weeks of waiting was worth it. They are Flawless limbs and the fit is perfect. Now all I need is my new Posten stab!:rockon:

2. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

Nice! :rockon:

3. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

and some BOWJAX, STRING SILENCERS:noidea:

4. HCAman

HCAman New Member

Sweeeet!!!!:thumb:

5. jdawg240

jdawg240 BOWNUTS

Im saving them for hunting season:D

6. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

FINE.......:pout: :pout: :pout:

7. jdawg240

jdawg240 BOWNUTS

Ok I'll put them on my fish bow so they dont here it coming!:lol:

8. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

:frusty: :frusty: :frusty:

9. J.C.

J.C. New Member

They look good, but no camo?......:noidea:

10. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

thats an EXTRA 100......:lol: :lol:

11. J.C.

J.C. New Member

:doh: :doh: :doh:

12. jdawg240

jdawg240 BOWNUTS

I would have had to send them out to someone else.

13. bagel77

bagel77 New Member

Okay I will ask what I am sure will be taken as a very stupid couple of questions. But I am a newbe so deal with the stupid questions. First off...why did you change to barnsdale limbs? where did you get them? and about how much were they. If the last is to personal a question because it involves money no problem don't answer it.

14. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

its like putting high perfomance tires on your sports car........I think:noidea:

15. firechic

firechic IKE refugee... hehe

ok... it's not a stupid question....

I'm wondering the same thing....

16. jdawg240

jdawg240 BOWNUTS

I love Bowtech bows but the design of the Allegiance has a flaw. Gordon glass warned them they were stressing the limbs to much. I had two sets of limbs go bad on me. Its mainly a issue 70lb with longer draws.."Maximum stress"..After getting two sets replaced and the third start to feather I said enough is enough and bought the best limbs on the planet. Same reason Elite puts Barnsdales on their bows..the stress put on the limbs is to much for Glass limbs. I put a few through the chrony last night and gained 4 fps. she hit 329...yousers... :dizzy:

But like Bunny said its like putting a Holly carb on your big block motor..I could have just got another set of Bowtech limbs and kept the bow at 65lbs and everything would have been ok. But then I wouldnt be fueling my addiction that way. :peace:

They cost 150 bucks for a set..Plus shipping cost to send your bow to him there and back. he really doesnt like to ship just limbs he prefers to have your bow to custom fit them.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2008
  17. HCAman

HCAman New Member

Nice looking limbs dawg. Barnsdale is the way to go. I love the fact that they like to custom fit them... If hoyts limbs werent' so good I would buy barnsdale also...:thumb:

18. jcmorgan31

jcmorgan31 Prodigal Son

He needs to lose the red and yellow target off his logo.....:biggrin1:

19. HCAman

HCAman New Member

Why, That's kinda like hoyt droppin' the Apple?:noidea:

20. jcmorgan31

jcmorgan31 Prodigal Son

Whenever I see an apple in the archery world.....I think of Hoyt. It is an image related to Hoyt and no one else of importance.

When I see a bulls-eye in the archery world....I think of no one specifically. It is a generic image and used by everyone and their brother. The logo would be more centered without it and without those colors it would be a classier logo.

Just my opinion. It I bought a set, I'd take that off first thing....... :biggrin1: