Best Arrows for my Tribute

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by Riko, Dec 6, 2007.

1. Riko

Riko Junior Member

Thanks... You guys are awesome....After shooting a Mathews Ultra Max for years, I switched to a Bow Tech Tribute. It is set at 58-60lbs, 28'' draw length, Trophy Ridge drop away rest, string loop.....I have some 27" Gold Tip XT 5575 left over from my Mathews. I bought some 28" CE Maxima 250 with the Tribute a year ago. I want advice on the latest and greatest on the market today. A guy the range tweaked the weight of his arrows and his 30 to 50 yard groups really tightened up!!!! Thanks guys..

2. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

MAXIMAS are the latest and greatest.......you allready have the best....stick w/them.....

and changing the weight of your arrows alone will not change your groups unless you were on the ragged edge, and adjusted your arrows to shoot better from your setup......

3. Riko

Riko Junior Member

Thanks Bunny Man.

4. red44

red44 Senior Member

I agree with bman. The Maximas are a darn good shaft. Unless you want to jump into $250+/dozen FITA arrows, Maximas are about as good as it gets. I'll keep my Maximas thanks.

5. Southernfryedyankee

Southernfryedyankee Senior Member

I shoot the 350 maximas out of my Tribute and I get excellent KE out of them. I was going to switch to the 250's to get some more speed but id rather have knockdown power