Best stabalizer for indoors

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by BowhuntnHoosier, Feb 18, 2007.

1. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Who makes the best stabalizer for indoors and why??? Just curious how you guys feel and why you feel this way.

2. dano1977

dano1977 Senior Member

I like Shrewd cause I can really fine tune where I put the weight.

3. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

check out the Posten stabilizers that are sold on AT. they are supposed to be excellent.

4. dano1977

dano1977 Senior Member

Yes and he is a great guy too. I haven't got one of his stabilizers yet but they look great. I did win one, but I didn't need any short stabilizers so I gave it to another guy.

5. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Thanks guys for the suggestions any others anyone?? Whats a good price for a good target stabalizer??

6. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I am using a doinker, and loveing it

7. dzingale

dzingale Senior Member

Right now I am using Doinker but I have A Posten stabilizer on order. He is real easy to deal with and responds quickly. Check out his website:
    http://www.jimposten.com/

8. bullspotter

bullspotter Senior Member

The best one is the one that works on your bow the way you want it to and makes you happy, who cares who makes it, thats just like asking who makes the best bow and why.... who makes the best broadheads, who makes the best trucks, who makes the best soda.....who makes the best pens, who makes the best tvs, who makes the best toilet paper.... the awnser is, the one that best fits your needs and wants is the best!!! old topic, get over it.....

9. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

are you in a bad mood? do you need a hug?....just wondering:biggrin1:

10. bullspotter

nope not in a bad mood, just tired of beating the same dead fish with all this who makes the best.... and if your going to hug me, you better have a dress on!!!!! :laugh:

11. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I will and I will bringthe pink bow.....its like a security blanket.......

o.k. so if you dont want to talk about fish ( I thought we were talking about stabilizers:noidea:) what would bullspotter like to talk about?

12. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

Amen bullspotter...

I shoot off the string/serving because I hate string loops, I hate stabilizers of any kind, I hate bow slings, I hate goofy gimmicks like the 'cable slide that will increase your arrow speed by 10%' (clearly an exaggeration)... I hate hype...

People are pissed that Toyota is in NASCAR. Guess what people, more Toyota vehicles are made in the US than GM, Ford and Chrysler put together.

Enough said, it's my birthday so I should be allowed to vent.

I love shooting though...

Ron

13. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

hey Ron its o.k.......let it out buddy:hug: ....then tell us how you really feel.....

14. bullspotter

Well HBD to you!!!! And that is a true story about nascar, camry is made in usa, ford in mexico, chevy and dodge in canada......... had a deal on the pre race about it today..........

15. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

Hey Bowman I thought I just did...
    I feel much better now.
    You guys are such a terrific support group.

:laugh:

Ron

16. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

there is more way down deep, dont hold back.....

17. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

Yeah, isn't that something? I probably heard that at the same time you did. I was very surprised at that.

Ron

18. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

that the camery is made in the US or that EVERYTHING else is not???

19. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

I don't know about specific models but it's total volume. Maybe that's not a real measure and you should look at revenue. Also, you need to look at where the cash is going.
    I just thought that the basic statistic was interesting.

Go Bears !
    Oh, I forgot they lost the Uber-Bowl...
    I suddenly don't like my home-town...
    :laugh:

Ron

20. bullspotter

The one i didnt know was Dodge and ford....... Ford in mexico..... would have never guessed.......Kind of a shame for Mark martin though, been with roush all those years, goes with the new team, jumps in a chevy and comes closer then hes ever been to winning the big one..... I kinda felt sorry for him....