Black Ice question

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by bagel77, Feb 4, 2008.

1. bagel77

bagel77 New Member

I am trying to tune in my 07 Black ice and I just realized that The fletchings are touching the cables. Anyone else have is problem. any suggestions? also any suggestions on a cable slide and will this help? I am sooting blazers right now if that matters.

2. bullfiddle

bullfiddle Movin on up!!!

can you post a picture of the nocked arrow in the bow from different angles?...:noidea:

3. HCAman

HCAman New Member

What bullfiddle said. I know that blazers are taller than most vanes. Nock orientation/ rest configuration is helpfull in answering your problem...:biggrin1:

4. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Yep...what they said. Another thing is be sure to check your centershot if it is off to the riser side(right for right handed shooters) then this can cause the vanes to hit your cable. Good luck and I hope you get this straightened out quickly. So you can get to shootin.:peace:

5. Scrotang

Scrotang Junior Member

Try to eyeball your center shot as close as possible and the paper tune it and see how everything is flying. i don't think cam lean is much of an issue on the bows (haven't noticed any on mine) I just checked one arrow and noticed that it was touching, then checked another and it was not due to nock orientation. also what rest are you using. It may help if you are able to shoot **** vane up instead of down given the angle the cables are pulled to the cable slide.
    Hope i could help.

6. MO.HICK

MO.HICK Senior Member

I have a black ice in target colors and had the same problem with blazer vians. got tired of the problem and went to mini blazers and shoot the :censored: vain up and have no more problems with it. I shoot a limb driver rest.

Mo.Hick