bow sights and arrows

Discussion in 'Bowhunting forum' started by MoSkeeter0311, Sep 21, 2007.

1. MoSkeeter0311

MoSkeeter0311 New Member

I'm getting a new bow (with my wifes permission). I'm updating my old system completely. The bow is a Diamond Black Ice, 70# Draw wt. 27.5 draw lgth. I'll be using a mirage Golden key rest. Any suggestions on bow sights and carbon arrow brands.

2. poorman

poorman And thats no lie !

You will probably get 100 different anwsers for each one but here are my choices.

Arrows - Carbon Express (have I have 4 left out of a dozen I bought 4 years ago)

Sights - I really like my Cobra sidewinder radiant....Very bright .

Hope this helps.

3. Southernfryedyankee

Southernfryedyankee Senior Member

I have my CX Maxima 350 W/ Blazer vanes and a Spot Hogg hunter hogg it with hogg wrap :rockon:

4. Cameron

Cameron Senior Member

Viper sights, but I really have nop loyalty to an arrow company. But for all around, it is tough to beat Easton Acc's.

5. Onyx Z

Onyx Z Member

I like Gold Tip arrows, best bang for the buck.

I have a Tru-Glo sight on my bow right now, but I'm probably changing to an Apex Nitrus 4 pin or Cobra Sidewinder pretty soon.

6. kbohunt

kbohunt are u a fat boy?

Arrows!

I use Beman ICS hunters 400 with wraps and Blazer vanes
    With Pse brute 100gr Mechnicals this year.
    Trying a new broadhead I use Rocket-Hammerheads
    I shoot #66 pounds
    This arrow set-up will let you shoot it to about #72lbs on your DL:biggrin1:

7. tnts79

tnts79 Senior Member

Gold tip 5575 xt hunters, 8.2 grains per inch. Thats what I shoot 28" long nock to insert 364 grains with blazer vanes, 280 fps out of my trykon 29" draw @ 65lbs. Give someone all the information to make the best decision!!! Go goldtip!!

8. QSA

QSA One eyed/Gutless wonder

Trophy Ridge Rhino or summit V Drive
    Sure loc lethal weapon

9. OneMustFall

OneMustFall Member

!

All i can say is HHA and Goldtip 5575xt hunters,,,,what a combo........:rockon:

10. IChim2

IChim2 IChim2 and he's a shooter

Lots of good sights on the market.I like the RT 900/1000 or the Carolina TP Delux.Both are good hunting sights in the 70$ range.Guess it depends on how much you want to pay...any more the sky's the limit.:lol: