bowtech guardian

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by cory521, Mar 3, 2007.

1. cory521

cory521 Junior Member

does anyone know anything about the bowtech guardian? I have been looking at them and was thinking about getting one, but I know very little about it? Any info may help, thanks.

2. STRO

STRO get'n rid of target panic

I would stop looking at it and shoot it, along with many other bows. You will find it is a good shooting bow, but so are many others. Get out there and start shooting.

3. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

Yes, I shot one. Very quiet and more or less shock free. If you can try one in your area I would do so, along with any other bows you can get your hands on since every bow feels different to each person.

Ron

4. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I might just have to get one of these so I can give my real life experience.....

they feel slightly heavy to me but thats me and 10lbs to me is different that ten pounds to the next guy......its all about how it feels in your hand and trust me if it dont feel good the day you buy it....it wont feel good on the hunt or at the range.....

5. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

I have a '06 Allegiance and the Guardian feels lighter to me than my bow, but then again the one at the local shop don't have all the crap on it my bow has... I think I have the heaviest sight, heaviest rest, heaviest everything...
    Or maybe it's just my imagination.

I like the Guardian a lot though. It's really smooth, quiet and basically shock free.

It's amazing how things have changed over a 15 year span. I love to fish and have 15 year old top of the line casting reels. Nothing much has changed on that front but in archery it's a world of difference. I still can't believe it.

Ron

6. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member