Boy is it cold

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by MO.HICK, Jan 16, 2007.

1. MO.HICK

MO.HICK Senior Member

We will hit a high of 13 today. At 10:00 am this morning it was a wapping 3 this morning. I hope it warms up a little bit. I have 3- 3D's to start shooting in Feb. First one is on the 4th. I hate shooting in gloves. I shoot bad enough when it is warm. But what the heck its all fun.

Mo.Hick

2. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

its -40 in alaska you sissy

3. diamond-vic.

diamond-vic. Senior Member

today in western newyork it only got to 19, so far thats a high this year:noidea:

4. MoBowman

MoBowman Senior Member

:laugh: :laugh: I hear ya, last year we went to the Snow Shoot in Marshall and it was 6 degrees when we got out of the truck. Worst thing was trying to pull arrows out of the frozen targets. Took 3 of us on each target. But were going back in a couple of weeks :peace:

5. scottyalaska

scottyalaska Junior Member

warmed up a bit here

had been -36 to -40 for two weeks straight,...not to fun to shoot when your arrows freeze to your face. gotta love interior alaska

6. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

It is 32 here I would suggest a little trip to southern Fl. 70 is really nice and I diffently would not wanna live there> HS

7. scottyalaska

thats what every one says

but come hunting season everyone wants to come up. It's funny when it warms up into the - 20 you see people out in just a sweat shirt.

8. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

yup and in texas if it drops to 70 people are putting on sweatshirts.....drops to 40 and the walk around in winter parkas......

will hit 30 maybe here tommarow but i am still going to shoot some tree rats.....maybe......:biggrin1:

9. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

24 degrees here with scattered snow flurries nothing big thank goodness.

10. scottyalaska

still have 2 caribou tags

may get out this weekend and give it a try, depending on wind, 60 mph gusts are common,...hard to shoot with all your gear on. i did get 2 with a gun earlier,...now that the bears are in a deep sleep it's time to try with the bow

11. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

At 6:00 this morning it was 50 at noon it was 30 tonight they say 15...finally we get some cold...still no sign of the white stuff though...

12. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

are you complaining???:biggrin1:

13. MoBowman

MoBowman Senior Member

6 degrees here right now. We have about 2 inches of Ice we would be happy to send your way:biggrin1:

14. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

I not lookin' for a blizzard or nothin'...Just alittle snow so's we can have a snowball fight or 2...:biggrin1:

15. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

No thanks...You can have the ice...Thanks for thinkin' of me though :biggrin1:

16. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

snowball fight?????how old are you again????

its a snow ball battle silly......

17. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

My bad dawg...

18. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

your forgiven home skillet.......

19. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

Go get em big guy :high5: and shoot one for me. God Bless ya as you go out and give you a bigun. HS

20. warriorwma

warriorwma Junior Member

northern VA

its been a solid 75 degrees here since mid october... but today all the temps on this board kind of overwhelmed us... we were 40 below our average today