Broad head tunning

Discussion in 'Beginners Archery Range' started by Colo_Lee, Sep 24, 2007.

1. Colo_Lee

Colo_Lee Senior Member

started broadhead tuning about 2 week ago I couldn't believe my results so i had to keep shooting to make sure something wasn't wrong the results are pleasing but yet can't quit figure it out not complaining about it at all and I'm not going to change it but here is what is happening.
    I've got 4 pins on my sight to get my Field points to shoot out to 60yd
    when i started tuning b\h from 10yd to 30yd Field and b\h are braking noks and cutting vanes but when i get to 35yds to 60yds my b\h shoot flatter then my Field points only have to use my 2 top pins to shoot to those distances so i guess iwould have to say these shuttle Ts shoot better then feild points lol

2. kbohunt

kbohunt are u a fat boy?

Great!

Allright your ready.:rockon:
    Are the B/H lighter?
    Sounds like it.:noidea:
    My rockets do that too.
    There 9gr less than what they advertise,i weighed them,They say 100gr they are 91gr

3. Colo_Lee

Colo_Lee Senior Member

no they are 100 grains just like the field points and yes every thing has been wieghed lol thats way i shot them for 2 weeks before i posted never had b\h work this easy or tune before but then again last time i tuned a bow or b\h was 18 years or so ago lol this new stuff is almost to easy ..............I said almost lol