Busted

Discussion in 'Bowhunting forum' started by BUDDY, Nov 15, 2006.

1. BUDDY

BUDDY Junior Member

First off, fuae;gujba;djvb;abvf;qerg;qwuhbfv.Had a nice 8 point come in with a doe after i grunted.He walked behind a big oak i stood up and boom 2 does i didnt see behind me messed it all up.Unbelivable it would have been an easy 18 yard shot.O well,2 days to rifle season then the thunder stick comes out to get even.:peace:

2. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

I have been doing this for 33 years and I still forget to look around before I move.:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: God Bless Holy Smokes

3. Lone Wolf

Lone Wolf Junior Member

One might be surprised to know how many eyes are looking at you when the time arrives for the shot! :noidea: Lone Wolf!

4. BUDDY

BUDDY Junior Member

Your not kidding,i couldnt even here them come up the hill behind me.They must have been circling down wind of me.It still kills me the wind was perfect the buck came into my calls (amazingly enough) and all i had to do was close the deal darn,darn darn darn darn does.:noidea:

5. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

Yaeh but them sweet litle does and some of those spooky ol does produce dem big bucks:D Oh and one more word of praise you done good to get that buck that close not many do that . Do you use and senct lok or what type of secnt control beside knowing the wind do you use .Go get em, Holy Smokes

Last edited: Nov 15, 2006
  6. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

2 days till rifle season.....where you at????.....

7. BUDDY

BUDDY Junior Member

I use scent lock pants,coat, gloves and face mask.My boots are the rubber ones from muck boots woody max i think they are called,they work very well.This is the first year i can watch the deer come across were i walk and not have a clue i was there.:peace: Hello bowman saturday the 18 rifle season opens here in rennselear county new york.(15 miles east of albany):wave:

8. BUDDY

BUDDY Junior Member

P.S. i use the dead down wind sprays and soaps as often as i can.Sometimes i dont have a chance when im flying home from work but i always spray everything down even my base layers seems to make a difference this year.:usa2:

9. Blue Mts

Blue Mts Junior Member

Yep

Thats happened to us all:doh: