buying a bow from canada to the us.

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by gravedigger, Jul 31, 2006.

1. gravedigger

gravedigger Junior Member

HI guy's,i am from canada can i buy a bow on this site with no problem with shipping to canada.

2. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

depends on customs...

3. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

I don't think you will have any problems. However, expect delays in customs. It can take them a while to get it through.

4. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

I've seen packages take over 2 months to clear customs.

5. MoBowman

MoBowman Senior Member

I ship parts to canada quite often and typically only takes a day or so longer then packages being shipped stateside. Boils down to the shipper have the proper documentation and invoices filled out when shipping. I highly suggest UPS. Their internet shipping programs is very user friendly and all documents print right off.

6. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

To be honest I never shipped to canada using UPS, I've shipped using USPS a few times and always had trouble.

7. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

Heres a great Idea that I learned from a guy I bought a bow from in Ireland...
    He took the bow apart and sent it broken down so the box was the size of a lop-sided pizza box, it took about 8 days if I remember right, and on the box because of the anti's he wrote sporting goods.....worked like a charm.....

Caution this only works if you have a way of putting the bow back together!!!! (ie. bowpress) :laugh: :laugh: