Bye Bye Dei

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by 'SIN'ERGY, May 9, 2007.

1. 'SIN'ERGY

'SIN'ERGY Senior Member

Have this thread over in off topic waiting for approval

In short= Jr will announce tomorrow that he is leaving DEI at the end of the year.

2. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

good riddens to DEI.....that woman needs to go to ****.......she an the cousins (I cant spell there names) are the down fall of JR.......I never liked senior, I dont care for JR.....i am a Jimmy Johnson fan......and even I am getting sick and tired of JR, doing sqwat on the track.....it would be nice to see him win a couple.....

3. 'SIN'ERGY

'SIN'ERGY Senior Member

I liked you until you said Jimmie Johnson.

You must be a new fan because any long time fans liked Sr, at least in one way or another.

Be real though ,Jimmie is a product of Hendrick race cars. He is a great driver but the cars he and Gordon are getting are a step above EVERYONE else.

4. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

I have always said of late..... it is rigged just like wrestelin'

5. 'SIN'ERGY

'SIN'ERGY Senior Member

I can't argue with that!!

6. 'SIN'ERGY

'SIN'ERGY Senior Member

Hey Bowman, part of the off topic thread says that is speculated that he will drive for his own team JR motorsports along with Truex. The good part is that Hendrick will be supllying him with chassis and engines.

7. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I am 28 so long time fan I am not.....I have been a Jimmie fan since his first race in nascar....my family has always been petty fans.....

I really disliked Sr. unless he was raceing against DW.......:biggrin1: and now i really like DW.....goofy (mw) on the other hand is just a waste of air....

8. STRO

STRO get'n rid of target panic

I am really starting to think that. How can Hendrick be so dominant with the COT when supposedly these cars are all the same and there is not much that the owners can adjust or modify? How can Kasey Kahne win six times last year and his best finish this year was one top ten at Daytona where he was lucky to be there on the last lap? I agree with smokes and smoke (stewart) maybe nascar is rigged.

9. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I am sorry but I dont beleive anything that idiot says.....he should go find something else to do.....cus he sure cant drive a car....maybe a rubber room is in order for digbat stewart.....

10. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

Money corrupts big money corrupts absolutely.

It is showtime fer these boys. Entertainment.

This keeps us occupied while Rome burns.....and keeps us divided.

Better check it out

11. bullspotter

bullspotter Senior Member

So its rigged because of this? Ill be it has something to do with the fact that they changed the nose of the car Casey drove from last year and they are having trouble getting the ballance because the areo on the front of the car has changed.

12. bullspotter

So what your saying is if jimmie went to a ford, he wouldnt do good? I would love to see it, SOOO ill bet roush is just giving his guys junk to race with then, you put gordon, johnson, any of the top chevy guys, in a roush car, with their teams that they have now, givem time to figure the car out, and they would still run up front. A single car wont win a race, However when you have a team thats dialed in, works well together, has good stuff, and can set up a car. you will be up front, look at a few years back when ricky rudd drove stewarts car, didnt do worth the crap, so i guess the cars for tony are junk too...... Hendrick is the only one with good cars...lmao all the way to the bank......

13. bullspotter

and also if you watched any of the pre race stuff from last weekend, the hendrick 25 car casey m has been driving were cars from the 48 and 24 teams, hes been testing with gordons and johnsons cars, and still was not putting up good times, Pry has to do with he has a differnt driving style, and likes a certian feel of whats under him. and hes pry not near their skill level...all the big teams do alot of car sharing, so they dont have 2 supream cars and give junk to the rest......

14. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

TE should be kicked out of DEI and NASCAR. Dale Sr. was one of the best driver/racer and built DEI for his kids not some chick on a power ride. Jr is following best he can but I think he needs to hook up with RCR for a couple of years. Jimmie and Jeff are great drivers but somehow the COT just is better from hendrick. Please do not include Casey M in the group of great drivers. Smoke is a great driver also but his attitude and temper are his downfall.

15. 'SIN'ERGY

'SIN'ERGY Senior Member

Well it is official, he is done with DEI, Theresa should be embarrassed with what she has let happen to this company.What a shame.

I hope he goes to Childress and drives the 3 car. That would be COOL.

16. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

yeah and I hope he wins 8 championships.......and shoves it to the *****!!!

17. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

That would be cool but I hope they keep the #3 retired. I hope Jr keeps his Bud sponsorship and the #8. Just not sure how all that stuff works with NASCAR.

I just really wish NASCAR would bully the ***** out.:tape:

18. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I have a feeling that Bud will be going w/JR.