Cabelas coupon?

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by thehairlessone!, Feb 1, 2008.

1. thehairlessone!

thehairlessone! Senior Member

Anyone have a cabelas coupon code they arent going to use? I ordered a something from the walmart website and they are starting to tick me off.

It has already been 11 days (supposed to be here) and it said it is going to be 10 more.

I only went with them because they were $20 cheaper than cabelas.

rick

2. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Sorry buddy no coupon here. But if you can save $20, I think its a good thing. Unless you need the item fast.

I try to save money anywhere I can. My wife is going to college, and my sons are both in high school. So a penny saved is a penny earned.

I hope someone can hook you up Rick.:peace:

3. thehairlessone!

I like buying from cabelas but i went with walmart because it was cheaper. They are ticking me off though because it is taking so long. I dont need it right away but that isnt the point.

Three weeks on something they had "in stock" is ridiculous.

rick

4. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

its not a chair for 3d is it???:biggrin1:

5. thehairlessone!

6. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Well three weeks is a very long time. Sorry for your wait. Hope you get it soon. Of course you know we will want some pics...............right.:peace:

7. thehairlessone!

I will be happy to post some of them. Some of them, no one will see :cool:

rick

8. thehairlessone!

I just got off the phone with walmart. I dont think I will be ordering stuff like this again.

It takes 2 business days to process the order. Another like 5-7 business days to ship it and then however many days until it shows up. I am not in a hurry for it but good lord 7-10 days would have been nice.

That is what they made it sound like on the website. It is going to be 2-3 weeks by the time it gets here and of top of all that you cant even cancel the order. You can refuse it when it shows up but that is it.

Rick