Camping Trip

Discussion in 'Jokes Forum' started by Slippy, Apr 2, 2008.

1. Slippy

Slippy Buckeyes #1

3 guys decide since the weather was starting to get nice they would all get together and go on a camping trip. They arrive, set up their tent and the rest of the camp, build a big fire pit, eat some smores, drink a few brews and retire to their tent for the evening. Bunnyman was sleeping on one end, Bullfiddle on the other, and Archie1983 was sleeping in the middle. First thing the next morning, they wake up, rebuild the camp fire and start cooking breakfast.

Bunnyman is sitting there and says: man....I had this weird dream last night that I was ski-ing,.....Bullfiddle pauses for a minute and says: Haaay, me too!!! Thats strange.....:noidea:

Archie, didn't say a word.

:peace:

:laugh:

2. bullfiddle

bullfiddle Movin on up!!!

I don't get it????? Sorry Slipp.....:noidea: :noidea: :noidea:

3. jkcerda

jkcerda the GOON squad POSEE

LOL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,archie was supposed to say he dreamt he was,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,nah, PM if you want it, I like this forum & dont want to get the boot again.

nice Slippy

4. pred8er

pred8er He who eats fuzzy animals

Haven't heard that one since I was like 10.......:bored: .....got the same response then as now.

5. Slippy

Slippy Buckeyes #1

Excuuuuuuuuuse me. I'll start writing some new material today just for you....

:typing:

6. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

Maybe you should just try getting the lame jokes that you are already posting into a semi worthwhile state...

ya know, try not screwing it up for a change

7. Slippy

Slippy Buckeyes #1

Tough crowd....tough crowd....just trying to add a little life to the topic.

Try the Amish Joke, I think you being from PA, you might like? :noidea:

8. pred8er

Very good.....you may begin the entertainment...........................................................................Now:D

9. pred8er

I said NOW dang it:mad: ..................................................................:D

10. Slippy

Slippy Buckeyes #1

:dizzy: :noidea: