can anyone tell me ....

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by midevilarcher5575, Jul 12, 2007.

1. what this means Referrals: 1 in our profiles?:noidea:

2. FEDIE316

FEDIE316 Junior Member

Sorry, I was kind of wondering that myself! :noidea:

3. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

You get a referral for yourself joining? :noidea: or have you sold any thing on here and someone gave a good referral for you :noidea:

Hey I am just throwing ideas out here for ya :hug:

4. well mine said 0 the other day now it says 1 and i seen some of the others say 2 so i dont think thats it:noidea:

5. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

guess you will have to wait till morning when all the smarties get here to answer :biggrin1: :noidea:

6. you were editing your post when i was repling to it the itrader is for selling and mine here is 0

7. ib4hoyt

ib4hoyt Riff Raff

its the number of smart post you have made...... 1 is a big deal around here:laugh:

8. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

I guess I better smarten up. Mine is still at 0 :tape:

9. if this is true that just made me feel good and i would like to know what post it was :laugh:

10. and i would like to know how i can be a midevilarcher5575 is not a member of any public groups

11. poorman

poorman And thats no lie !

I believe that it is for the number of people that say you referred them to this site. I put you down as referring me. So I think that might be why it says 1 as number of referrals.

12. Cameron

Cameron Senior Member

Correct. The amount of people that reported you as bringing them over here.

13. now that has got to be it i want to make that number go up:rockon:

14. J.C.

J.C. New Member

Isn't Chris talking about giving away something for the one with the most referrals?

15. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Yep probably a Martin Bengal.:laugh: :tape: SORRY.

16. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

in one of a kind irish green, but first you need to post a limerick about your girlfreinds limbs exploding because your hoyt commander looks like a train wreck.....:bored: :bored: :bored: