Central IL

Discussion in 'Bowhunting forum' started by tnts79, Oct 15, 2007.

1. tnts79

tnts79 Senior Member

How many Central Illinois hunters are members on this forum?

2. Jay Are

Jay Are Junior Member

Almost central but close to it... I use to hunt 55 acres in Effingham, back when I lived west of Chicago. (thats been about 5 years now)

3. tnts79

tnts79 Senior Member

Well hook me up, I am not too far from effingham, and I am always looking for new places to hunt. I know there are more than 2 Central IL hunters on here!

4. ILhunter16

ILhunter16 Member

Right Here!! Just outside of Peoria :rockon:

5. killbambidead

killbambidead bambi killer

im more of southern IL ..red bud im pretty sure no ones on heres ever heard of that but its about 45minutes away from stl

6. tnts79

tnts79 Senior Member

Redbud, how big is the local high school? I'm thinking we played a football game there or you guys made a trip up here to play us a few years back.

7. CSS Shooter

CSS Shooter Senior Member

I am in central IL I am only 20 mins form Effingham to the north and west mostly west.

8. jcscan71

jcscan71 Junior Member

I live in Lawrence county, IL. If you don't know where that is at I am in central to southeastern part of the state. Right next to Vincennes,IN. While we are talking about IL, have any of you been finding any dead deer? This EHD is some wicked stuff. I know of over 50 deer that have been foung in my area.

9. tnts79

tnts79 Senior Member

There was a nice 4 1/2 year old 10 point found in argenta about a 2 miles from my grandmas place. It was a big scare but, I haven't heard if it was blue tongue or not.....HOPE NOT! I would be suprised if it is since there has only been 1 found, it was at a pond though....?? I guess I better start walkin the river

10. Leebo

Leebo Junior Member

Im not from IL but I've hunted Calhoun County & Adams County a couple of times. It makes me hate coming home and hunting these small deer in SC. Yall are definately blessed when it comes to deer hunting.

11. killbambidead

killbambidead bambi killer

we r a 2a school towns got 2700 people i think. i bet u kicked our :censored:. we sucked until this year. now we are 7-1 and goin to playoffs for the first time in 20 years

12. tnts79

tnts79 Senior Member

We were 1A, I think it was when my older brother played. I just remember Redbud for some reason.... When I played, we had our non-conference games with St. Thomas More, or some other little po dunk team.

13. Stratcat

Stratcat Junior Member

Central IL hunters

I live just south of Effingham and hunt the northwest section of Effingham.
    2 for 2 so far.