check out these binos

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by BUNNYMAN, Apr 7, 2007.

1. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

2. I have them bino's they are really nice good crisp clean veiw.they have a good feel to them.:rockon:

3. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

yeah you know I noticed that...they feel good....and the eye relief is pretty cool also......

until I looked thru these I never knew binos had eye relief????:noidea:

4. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

Hey Bowman, I went with a pair of Knous 10x42.

I found that a bigger set will get you tha pic on just where them puppies are in tha targit.

I had been using 8x25 Minolta's for years. Good optics too.

These Knous are only $85 got em off of ebay, tha optics are pruddy decent, and are rubber coated. Titanium is tha model

I am glad I went with a larger power.

My $1 worth,inflation.
    Smokes

5. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

10 power is not legal at most shoots....

6. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

We don't got that rule round here> Good for me>

Does that mean htat I can't bring ta tha Big d -100?

Hey is it cold up thar, we got 18 lookin at us tonite

7. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

yeah I think its supposed to be like 20......

8. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I dont believe that they have any rules on optics......I think we need to investigate all the rulles for this thing......

9. chelleo

chelleo Senior Member

I have a small pair like that to keep in my quiver stuff. We have so many pairs of binos here in our house I can't keep track. Don't think I'll need my 25x100's though hehe... Our main hobby is astronomy so optics are big here. WIth the weather the way it is archery is becoming pretty mainstay since we can go to our indoor range whenever we want.

10. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I got them today......the shop owner is going on Vacation and i wanted them before he leaves......so i will let you know how I like them.....

11. most of my experience has been the old "you get what you pay for" thing.but I am not familiar with that brand, so they may be the exception. nikkon monarch 8x32 are really nice for a little more money. I havent used them as much in 3-d but for hunting they gather light very good if you are in low light conditions.

12. chelleo

chelleo Senior Member

Celestron is one of the main telescope companies and they have good optics and like I said I have probably like 4-5 different pairs of binos from them. I have some wonderful 20x80 from them and they are really nice. For what we use binos for in archery you don't need ultra optics not like you're doing astronomy with them where you need really fantastic optics.