Clearwater Bows

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by m88tow, Feb 7, 2005.

1. m88tow

m88tow Junior Member

Hey guys this is my first post here, so hello to all. Well my question is does anyone know the website ( or if they even have one ) for clearwater bows, I have not been able to find one. Thanks for any help.

2. m88tow

m88tow Junior Member

Never mind. After looking into it more I see that they have went out of business a few years ago. I guess that's what spending a couple of years in the Army overseas in various countries will make you miss out on. Thats really too bad because I love my power mag and was going to upgrade to there newest bow when I get back home from Korea but I guess I will be looking into a Matthews.

3. deerkiller

deerkiller Member

hello M88tow,

I to have a clearwater bow and it is REALLY nice. I did a little asking around and the Clearwater i believe was made by one of the two guys that started Mathews!!!!!! Real smooth fast bows but without the Mathews price!!!

4. dbowers

dbowers Member

Clearwater was owned and created by Dave Powers. Mr. Powers had to sell the company due to medical problems with his wife. The bow company Storm had bought them originally; to make Storm/Clearwater. But I think it was sold again to another unknown company.

5. lterry

lterry Junior Member

You can find the new owners at the Storm Archery Website. If you have a Clearwater/Storm it would not have a warrenty but they can answer or assist Clearwater/Storm owners.

6. AGWD

AGWD Junior Member

Models of CLearwater bows.

Does anyone know the various models of Clearwater bows? I have a Clearwater bought in 97 by the original owner but, it doesn't have the info sticker on the limb. It is a split limb, 70#, twin cam, approx. 37 +/- inches axle-axle. It looks like an MX-Flex I saw on ebay recently. If anyone has any information please reply.

Thanks

7. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

Last I heard Storm was almost shut down. Serious medical issues (cancer?) with the owner and driving force behind it. All my inquires to them have been unanwsered.

8. ILhunter16

ILhunter16 Member

I have a Clearwater archery bow and I love it.... Dave Power Signature model i believe... very nice:usa:

9. nutbar69

nutbar69 New Member

clearwater

clearwater was bought out by storm archery

10. nutbar69

nutbar69 New Member

sring length

does anybody know how to find out string length if it is not posted on your clearwater bow and you don't have the old string?