congrats!

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by Radar, Nov 25, 2006.

1. Radar

Radar Story of my life

Bowman has now Hit 2,000 posts, now if we only knew how many of them actually had anything to do with anything it might be a different story. J/K:laugh: :biggrin1: :peace: congrats!

And hears one more for me!

2. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

Yeah... Congrats!!!
    Just imagine how many He'd have if he knew how to post pics!!!!!

3. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

You mean Adam sometimes just rambles on and on about worthless topics to up his post count well that is just wrong and I think he should stop.:tape:

Here is another for me though also..

Have a great day everyone.

4. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

Bowman should get a prize.....I like that guy.....he is funny and has a lot to say about some stuff.....

5. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for makeing this a home.....a disfunctional home but a home non the less.....it is always fun to come on and find out who is upset w/me everyday......or to give prayers when someone is in need......

alot of you have been w/me thru some very important and tuff times in my life.....when my daughter was born....when my fiance found out she had cancer.....when I shot my first 300......when I got my new/used pretty bows...

Chris this sure is a great site and except for a select few (Dredly, frank)it is a great place made possible by you.....

Hey Frank....bhnthsr you have been a great freind thru it all....and I hope that I am here to congradulate you when you reach each milestone of posts and great things good or bad....

Dredly, what can I say....until you came along they called me funny.....and yes I have a big butt

there are so many of you and so little time plus I didnt know what to say to the guy who always wants to hug me.....

to you and yours have a very happy holiday season and I hope that 07 brings you all that you need and want......

o.k. to everyone.....:hug:

6. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

you know if you wore a thigh pack....

7. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

Wow, 2000 posts. Now that's a lot.

8. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

yeah its alot for a guy who never has anything to say......

9. BowhuntnHoosier

Now thats not true my friend you always have something to say. It just may not be all that important.:biggrin1: J/K Its been great having you here with us and I am proud to call you my friend.:hug: Keep up the great posting buddy and before long we'll be congratulating you for 3,000.:peace:

10. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

My nextgoal is to blow by 3000 and head directly for 5000.....no that will be something being as some say it is so slow here....I say 5000 before Jan 1 2008........

11. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

Go Get em Bowman, Man are you ever an inspiration:rockon: God Bless Holy Smokes:biggrin1:

12. Radar

Radar Story of my life

Well I just happened to be reading a post that bowman replied to and noticed a very large number on the right side. 2,000 I had to look twice, sure enough thats what it said no one said anything about it so I took Bowmans Job and announced a new site stat for everyone. Besides if he would have done it would be like running around yelling its my b-day its, my b-day:laugh:

13. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

thanks for taking up the slack when I dont pay attention.....your hired

14. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

15. BowhuntnHoosier

Was he Hijacking the thread???:laugh: J/K

16. Radar

Radar Story of my life

Thanks for the Job!

17. Dredly