Copper Johns DN2 Comp sight?

Discussion in 'Bowhunting forum' started by HoosierShooter, Aug 14, 2008.

1. HoosierShooter

HoosierShooter Is It October Yet???

Hi,

Well I am getting ready to purchase a new bow and am having a hard time deciding what sight to put on it.

Could you give me your opinions on the CJ DN2 Comp. I will mainly be hunting, but might start shooting 3D with it too.

Thanks,

2. bullfiddle

bullfiddle Movin on up!!!

Take a look at the Sword 3rd plane as well. It's a dovetail site so you can take it on and off the bow at will and will hold up to both hunting and 3D...
    :welcome: to the forum:wave:

3. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

I use a DN 2 Comp 4 pin sight and I like it a lot, expecially because the elevation settings will NOT change until you want them to and the fiber is incredibly well protected. The micro adjust on the pin elevation is a really cool and unique design that works great. You can micro adjust individual pins or micro adjust the whole thing independently. It's well thought out.

Having said that...

I did see the sword sights on a few bows from our group at the R100 and look like they are really well built. And I believe you can get a sword sight for a bit less than a CJ DN 2 Comp. Like $50 less, street price, if I'm not mistaken.

They seem well built, a good value and certainly worth looking into.

Ron

Last edited: Aug 14, 2008