1. shanesnamees

shanesnamees New Member

Hi everyone. Here they are the copperhead line of stabilizers. I custom make these stabilizers to any length. This model is called the silencer. They are made from pure copper. I use copper because it is very soft and absorbs shock and vibration very well. There is no metal to metal contact points which also helps in noise reduction. The shaft is made from hollow copper and has holes in it to decrease weight. All of the weight is at the front of this silencer for maximum stabilization. If for any reason you are not happy with my stabilizers you can send it back for a full refund. 10in and under will be $35tyd, 10-15in $40tyd, and over 15in $45tyd.
    The first 4 silencers will be shipped out on Monday to three people from Archerytalk and one person from 3Dshoots for field testing.
    View attachment 10891

View attachment 10892

View attachment 10893

2. shanesnamees

shanesnamees New Member

By the way I custom make these the way you want them. So if there is a certain color sheme you want let me know and I can probably do it. Also the copper is clear coated to protect it from the elements.

3. shanesnamees

shanesnamees New Member

4. red man

red man New Member

PM sent and my address can wait to do sum field testing i will post so all will know how great these things work they are already the coolest ones i have ever seen .:peace:

5. shanesnamees

shanesnamees New Member

I am now offering any of these models in aluminum for same price. Also I do except paypal

6. red man

red man New Member

up for the day trying to help out

is there a picture of the one i am field testing up will post a few pictures of it all set up on my bow thanks again

7. shanesnamees

shanesnamees New Member

8. red man

red man New Member

here it is the report! i got my stabilizer and gave it a go

what i like about it
    1 looks
    2 the pricing
    3 the weight distribution is awesome :peace:
    4 the shock it takes out of your bow
    5 it is vary forgiving

things that could be changed
    there is onely 1 thing the copper on mine changed colors and darkened up sum but not a lot

OVER ALL i will be buying another one from shane and fast shipping :D :D :D :D

9. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

this a normal attribut of copper

10. shanesnamees

shanesnamees New Member

Thanks for the great feedback Redman. The copper will darken up a bit. A light sanding with some fine sand paper will clean it. Or rub it with a lemon. I have decided to steer away from having the copper exposed. As you can see above I have come up with the new POLE which still uses copper, but its not exposed. Thanks again.