crimson talon broadheads...anybody use them.

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by Werd, Oct 13, 2007.

1. Werd

Werd Senior Member

can anybody who uses them give me a heads up of what could go wrong. or what would go good? im tired of rage opening in my quiver

2. 'SIN'ERGY

'SIN'ERGY Senior Member

I have heard from others that on a bone hit they are very fragile????? Blades bend.

The company says that they have since strengthened them.

3. QSA

QSA One eyed/Gutless wonder

I have shoot them, They fly good and have only one problim. I missed the target sighting in with them. I used the wrong pin. Arrow hit the ground and went into the dirt, I pulled the arrow out and only one blade bent a little. Hard ground with rocks in it. I would say they are prurty good. A freind did the same thing with a inner lock at the same place and wrecked it. lol

4. jetshowell

jetshowell Member

i used them one season and the blade all broke off inside i will never buy them again

5. STRO

STRO get'n rid of target panic

All you need to do with the rages is to replace the rubber o-ring and that will keep the blades from opening when in the quiver. Been through the same thing and that's all I had to do. That's the only downfall of them, other then that I have been more then happy with them.

6. Werd

Werd Senior Member

:frusty: :frusty: :frusty:
    yea i got cha. i went to home depot and got #5 orings. BUT I STILL DONT HAVE A DEER WITH RAGE YET:frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :censored:

7. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

more hunting less forum posting:noidea: :noidea: :noidea: