Curiosity...it kills cats....

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by Record Keeper, Sep 24, 2007.

1. Record Keeper

Record Keeper Member

So...

about a third of the members here have "Do not deal with Midevilarcher5575" in their signatures. Can someone PM me the scoop? It might help me out somewhere else......:p

2. SinGin

SinGin Banned

There is a post named " someone enlighten me" that might help clear some things up.

3. Pinwheel1969

Pinwheel1969 #1 THREAD KILLER

its no scret here RK.. He stiffed some guys here on some sales!!!!

4. QSA

QSA One eyed/Gutless wonder

PM poorman he will let you know. I dealt with him on AT. Had not trouble. To me looks like he hooks people with smallings to gain there trust. Them they order large items and he screws them.

5. poorman

poorman And thats no lie !

No secret as far as I am concerned. The guy ripped me off for 227 dollars. It took me almost eight weeks to get anything out of him and then I had to take stuff I didnt want just to try and recoup some of my money. Luckily I sold the items he sent me and made my money back (almost). Talk to Bellows1 he also pulled the same crap on AT. He had to turn his business over to someone else because he obviously couldnt handle the money end of it. It is now known as Tek5archery. I would just steer clear of Bee Branch Arkansas.

6. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

yup and healso got me for 28.......a quiver that he never sent.....:frusty: :frusty: