Did I do this right?

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by Wheely, Nov 5, 2007.

1. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

Here is my great new quiver I got in the give away :peace:
    Thank You bullfiddle!!!

I have never put one of these on, but I am pretty sure it is right.:D

2. Jay Are

Jay Are Junior Member

Looks good to me! :thumb:

3. J.C.

J.C. New Member

How long did you sit by the door waiting? :lol:

4. swintj1

swintj1 Senior Member

How do you like your Matthews Wheels? I shot the Drenalin today, and i'm not sure I liked it. It just seemed to light...when I released, it was like the bow wanted to fly out of my hands, not to mention, I feel it made me want to grab the bow so it didn't go flying. I know the Switchback is a heavier bow, do you like it? Just curious.

5. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

I love my XT. I have only shot an Alpine and the XT. I don't have the time to go shoot everything out there, so I just take whatever I can get a great deal on :peace:

But really....I love this bow. It doesn't feel like it is jumping at all to me. I don't really even need the wrist strap, but for psycological reasons, I use one. I tend to grab the bow without it. The draw is smooth and my accuracy increased greatly when I got it.:peace:

6. IChim2

IChim2 IChim2 and he's a shooter

Is that quiver....treebark camo....nice setup.

7. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

Now you can take your baby to tha woods wheels .
    Great looking set up
    i love my xt as well/ great hunting bow .

8. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

I love the look of a bow mounted quiver. it increases a bows coolness factor by at least 10!

9. bullfiddle

bullfiddle Movin on up!!!

Looks great hope you enjoy it. :thumb:

10. 'SIN'ERGY

'SIN'ERGY Senior Member

But there is a 5 point deduction for Mathews....:D

11. IChim2

IChim2 IChim2 and he's a shooter

I'm not sure if your kidding or not.....but i agree.If it doesn't have quiver and arrows on it.....doesn't seem complete.

12. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

Yeah, I don't think it's by a factor of 10 but it defnitely looks cooler with the quiver on it.

Ron

13. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

hey I'm making up the coolness scale as I go along and I make the rules! If you don't like my ruling then you can go make your own coolness scale!

14. jcmorgan31

jcmorgan31 Prodigal Son

Different quivers can also affect the X factor. Treebark on Realtree HD is only a factor of 3 or 4 tops.........:peace:

15. tnts79

tnts79 Senior Member

Quiver looks good, is it detachable? Mine is detachable, and when I hunt in a blind I put the quiver on upside down so I can rest the bow on my leg. In the treestand I take the quiver off, the trykon is fairly heavy the way it is, I could drop it on a deer from 20 feet and kill it!:decision: Nice looking rig you got there Wheels.

16. STRO

STRO get'n rid of target panic

Quiver looks good, I don't know about the bow. Do those bows shoot straight? :tape: :tape: :tape: :tape:

17. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

You done a fine job Wheels. As for the quiver mounted on a bow I agree it definately adds 10pts to coolness scale.

Oh and swintj1 if you are used to shooting a Hoyt Trykon then the Mathews Drenalin will definately feel light to ya. :peace:

18. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

remember it will be in the hands of a female...

19. Improvement

Wheels,
    It is hard to make improvements on something that looks as good as a MATHEWS.
    You did yourself proud.
    Great looking outfit. Go get'em girl.

20. jcmorgan31

jcmorgan31 Prodigal Son

Bow in the hands of a female and bow with quiver are two separate categories for cool points. One does not influence the other........:peace: