Do you boys know anything?

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by Wheely, May 19, 2007.

1. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

I knew that title would get you here.:biggrin1:
    So what about Carbon Force Xweave? (I think) arrows? 100's:noidea:
    Good, bad, no idea?:noidea:

2. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

all I know is they are complete junk, there the ones BHHoosier uses......J/K.....

they are a good arrow, I sold them when they first came out....but have not had any experience w/them lately....:rockon:

3. Pinwheel1969

Pinwheel1969 #1 THREAD KILLER

awesome arrows. I use the x weave pro's for hunting. They have a +/- .001 straightness and can really take a beating. I love them :peace:

4. chelleo

chelleo Senior Member

Don't know bout those but I just tried out my new A/C/C's today and it was an interesting experience. We went to Golden Gate Park to the outdoor range and I ended up shooting I guess it was 50yds with them and that was fun for sure. When there was no wind I grouped fairly well...but it's not as easy as 20yds that's for sure. I do know that I think I'm gonna refletch with the duravanes rather than the Vanetec's I have on there. They are heavier material and a pain to put on. My hubby's I did with the Duravanes and it was an easy job.

Sorry I think I sorta threw your question off track there wheels LOL but it was an arrow comment hehehe..

5. Pinwheel1969

Pinwheel1969 #1 THREAD KILLER

I also use them for long distance shoots. they cut through the wind very well at long distances of 60-90 meters.

6. MO.HICK

MO.HICK Senior Member

These are very good arrows. This is the 2nd year I have used them. I use them to shoot 3-D with and also hunt with.

Mo.Hick

7. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

They are fabulous arrows. Bowman is in one of his moods again.:laugh:

Hey Bowman go play in the street for awhile please.:biggrin1:

8. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I have never heard a man use that word so many times in my life:tape: :tape:

9. BowhuntnHoosier

I thought I told you to go play in the street. Now get the heck out there. Let Marie sit down and talk to us while you are out there.:peace:

10. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

o.k. I am sure this has nothing to do w/reicepts???.........right???:noidea:

11. BowhuntnHoosier

Oh yeah thanks I forgot all about those.:doh: :biggrin1:

12. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

They have been ordered :rockon: :biggrin1: