Does it count?

Discussion in 'Offtopic' started by Shortshaft, Jan 25, 2008.

1. Shortshaft

Shortshaft Member

If you buy a new bow and your unit doesn't catch you does it still count? :noidea: (it's always worked for fishin poles!):lol: Ss

2. jdawg240

jdawg240 BOWNUTS

I say no because I will be attempting this feet with my W money!:rockon:

3. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:tape:

4. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

heck no......buy another.......and keep buying till they figure it out and then swear there is only ONE

5. jdawg240

jdawg240 BOWNUTS

YA but what do you do when your caught??? Guns I buy all the time because I can hide them in the cabinet, Maybe I need a big bow cabinet?????:decision:

6. bullfiddle

bullfiddle Movin on up!!!

OK SS here is the trick that I have been using for years.... Just buy them all in the same camo or color... Units can't tell the difference in the model as long as there all the same color...:rockon: :rockon:

7. jdawg240

jdawg240 BOWNUTS

Ok I figured out what units are, My unit has no clue most of the time, give her a couple Bens to go to target and Im good most of the time.

8. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

dude, now you understand the Black and Black........:lol:

9. You already bought your new bow and she never noticed it, so ask here if you can buy a new boy, and if she says no, just say ok, she may say yes to new accosories for your old;) bow.She feels like she won and you still have a new bow. Gives you some ammo for the future.

10. Shortshaft

Shortshaft Member

Geez not one person tried to redeem me. :amen: I knew there was something about you all I liked! :rockon:

11. Shortshaft

Shortshaft Member

Oh yeah the last time I gor caught doing this was with motor cycles and it cost me a sportster (for her :frusty: ) have nice weekend I gatta go! Ss.

12. QSA

QSA One eyed/Gutless wonder

Can't help, I for one do not have that problem

13. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Later buddy, take care.:wave:

14. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Awwwwwww.......................shutup.:mad: :censored: :frusty:

15. MoSkeeter0311

MoSkeeter0311 New Member

I got caught once (actually more than once) buying my toys. The unit put her foot down and said it had to stop once and for all or I would have to choose between her and my hobbies.:decision: :decision: :decision: That was in 1981 and it's funny......I still miss her once in awhile....:.Oh well! Like QSA.. I don't have that problem. It's a matter of pride with me. If the women is so hard up for a man that she would settle for someone like me....What would I want with her.:bowl: :bowl: :bowl:

Last edited: Jan 26, 2008
  16. longcut36

longcut36 Senior Member

I was out at my workshop one day and saw a snake skin beside the creek. so I get it to show my wife. she said were did you get it. I said at my shop. she said I will never come out there again. I now have 6 bows, 15 fishing rods and and lots of other goodies she dosent know about. if anyone has any snake skins they want to sell please pm me.:D

17. MoSkeeter0311

MoSkeeter0311 New Member

Ask Smokes for a prayer hoping she never reads this :tape:

18. longcut36

longcut36 Senior Member

oops I never thought of that.:tape: