Drenalin Pix

Discussion in 'Beginners Archery Range' started by trussoni, Feb 6, 2008.

1. trussoni

trussoni Ninja Fighting Fool

Here are some pix of the Drenalin that I just got a few days ago. This is the set up as close as I can tell you. The bow itself is last years model the axle to axle is 33". 27.5" draw with a loop so its like 28", draw weight is at 70lbs. As for shooting it is a real nice and quiet bow. Spec said 320fps but with my short draw I am not sure what I am getting out of it. I can tell you this compared to the old PSE that I was shooting it is like night and day. I never would have thought that a bow could make a difference in how a person actually shoots but it seems to. Could be a purely mental type of thing I have no clue. I shot the DXT (Mathews) and I honestly wanted to buy a new one but for some reason this bow (the Drenalin) just "felt" like it was mine. I also shot a couple of the bows by BowTech the General for instance is a pretty nice bow but it felt heavy and sort of ackward for some reason but that was just me I think. PSE makes some nice bows I shot the DreamSeason they make and all I can say is it is fast. Pulls back a bit tough but my God it is fast....anyways I personally fell in love with the bow that I bought so for me there was no other way to go is how I see it. The other things on my bow are a 3 pin TruGlo sight with a light attached to it. A 10" Neutralizer stabilizer, peep sight and a Whisker Biscuit. Like I said this is a pretty quiet bow and just deadly to shoot. When I was looking for a new bow everyone told me that I would know when I found my bow. They were right. Another gentleman who owns a shop in a nearby town told me that even though he sold bow typ B for example that todays bows are so close that you simply can not buy a new or year old bow today and have it be bad. I really appreciated that advice and all the other thoughts I received from people when looking around for this bow. I did not want to buy Mathews but evidently Mathews wanted me. I have a picture from I think it is like 30yds where we shoot in this old hayloft. Thanks all and enjoy the pics!!

2. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

Nice bow and nice place to shoot :rockon:

3. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

yeah thats an awsome place to shoot:rockon:

4. Ditto:peace:

5. archer1983

archer1983 New Member

Nice looking setup.....:cool:

6. Radar

Radar Story of my life

Nice setup! you have to go with what feels best to you. That looks like a great place to shoot:rockon:

7. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

I see you gottem resized. Nice pics........thanks for sharing.:wave:

8. earthling

earthling SURVIVALISTS live longer

you cant be

you cant be to new,...... I dont see any holes punched in that back wall yet or was that your first day:welcome:

9. trussoni

trussoni Ninja Fighting Fool

there are actually a few holes there but they are behind the hay bales