Drop The At Crap!

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by Dredly, Jul 16, 2007.

1. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

Alright guys lets finish this off now. We have a lot of excellent archers and great people on here that have come over here recently from AT. Thats fine! THERE IS NO NEED TO KEEP BRINGING AT UP IN EVERY OTHER THREAD!

Its a separate forum. If you want to complain about it to other people take it to PM or take it back to AT. If you hate AT or Love AT thats fine, there is no reason to keep bringing it back up! We have lots of other great stuff to talk about:

ie:

- Byte Me is back! :hug:

- Lots of great new members!

- Chris still hasn't gotten us our 3dshoots.com clothing :Cry:

- I think my Bowtech and Ovation had a baby and out popped a pair of prestiges... and Bowman and NYHunter took them away from their momma way to soon and now they will never be big boy bows :laugh:

- R100 is only days away!!!! :rockon:

- Bowman actually can fix bows (ouch that one hurt to say)

Now lets get back to fun stuff and drop the complaining guys!

2. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

btw - that was supposed to be caps! Its a conspiracy! :laugh:

3. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

Scary thought there... I might be having nightmares tonight after reading that one...:laugh:

Ron

4. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

You liar! You're going out look for an Old Glory right now aren't you :laugh:

5. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

Naw, ATA too long for hunting for me. I'll stick with the Allegiance...
    Hummm.... Allegiance + Ovation = ????? :laugh: Geez, now you have my mind all screwed up... Not that it wasn't to begin with...:laugh:

Ron

6. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

You is so right Big D,
    For once :laugh:

7. poorman

poorman And thats no lie !

I have to agree. I do not know any of you personally and I have only been here a short while. But I came here because it was an archery site not the AT soap opera site. I am glad that this site is more laid back than AT and I hope that it stays that way. But I think we will run off a bunch of potential newcomers if the AT UPROAR continues. Its nice to be able to vent without worry of retribution but I think its becoming too much. Hopefully I have not offended anyone but if I have then so be it.

8. Hutnicks

Hutnicks Junior Member

Starting to suspect that AT actually owns both sites, and you wind up here when you miss the rabies shots.

9. MeanV2

MeanV2 Senior Member

I Agree Dredly!! Let's get on with Archery:cool:

10. poorman

poorman And thats no lie !

Now thats funny stuff right there. I dont care who you are or where your from!

11. Daniel Boone

Daniel Boone Senior Member

Very good post

What happens at archerytalk has nothing to do with 3dshoots.com

12. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

HOLD THE PRESSES...................................did you say bowman can fix bows?????????????????:tape: I think I'll stick with my 16 year old Tech. Who by the way gave me a 35# Ben Pearson recurve and 5 wooden arrows for training my students. Cody you are an awesome guy. Thanks a bunch buddy. Talk about archer helping archers and future archers.:peace:

13. jcmorgan31

jcmorgan31 Prodigal Son

What does that have to do with 3dshoots???:noidea:

He didn't say what happens on 3dshoots has nothing to do with AT...:biggrin1:

14. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

once again......:doh: :doh:

15. Big Country

Big Country Member

Bowman, I am discussing this issue with admin now.....but you sure ain`t helping me here.:doh:

16. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

deleted.........sorry i am just really frustrated right know, that I can do nothing and still get the heat:noidea:

17. thehairlessone!

thehairlessone! Senior Member

I agree. I couldnt care less about AT.

Let's get on with the archery!:rockon:

rick

18. showtime hoyt

showtime hoyt Junior Member

i have been sick of the martin goons for years.i wish they would call it what it is, a big martin ad. its their way or the highway. i was banned for no reason too.i been shooting for 26 years,if they don't what me,cause i don't like martin,thats their problem.

19. MeanV2

MeanV2 Senior Member

Always glad to have another new member!!:welcome:

Dan

20. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

you know that Martin pays the bills for it right? Which means they can do whatever they want with it. If you want to see some really draconian mods go check out the Mathews forum and find anyone saying anything bad about their bows... you won't see any as they are removed within minutes and the posters banned