Ed Mcpherson Archey

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by mtboho, Apr 30, 2007.

1. mtboho

mtboho Junior Member

I have been checking on the website every now and again and still nothing is listed accept his mission statement. Is it for real or just a prank? Has anyone seen or heard anything? I am starting to think it is a farce cause who would wait this long to introduce there line of bows?:noidea:

2. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

Who is Ed Mcpherson....

3. Pinwheel1969

Pinwheel1969 #1 THREAD KILLER

Who is Ed Mcpherson!!!! your kidding right. I did here he was again starting up some bows again. After selling his line up to Pearson. You'll see the Pearson Gen II is the same bow as the Mcpherson Bishop. which was to bad. I shot the bishop and its a reall nice bow. almost bought one a couple of years ago..

4. Allen

Allen Senior Member

He is also Mathew McPhearson's brother.

5. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Who is Mathew McPhearson???:laugh: :doh: J/K I did not know they were brothers though.:noidea: Thanks for the info Allen.:peace:

6. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I was not kidding, although I was thinking they might be related in some way....:noidea:

so do they have bad blood between them???:noidea:

7. Allen

Allen Senior Member

I don't know about any bad blood, I certainly hope not. But you have two talented bow designers and it's not hard to see where some conflict could arise.

I hope that they get along better than my sons. :fencing:

8. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

A little sibling rivalry should be nice, for us bow buyers at least.:rockon: :peace:

9. Ron H

Ron H New Member

New bows

I have one of his 09 bows but cant find any info on him. I found this old post looking on the net for him. the bow I have is called crow ltd and love it. I was told his company is in anderson indiana and is called anderson bow company {ABC}

10. bbaumer

bbaumer Junior Member

One of the Girts shop shooters was telling me about his new bows coming soon - about a year or so ago.

I forgot about it until I saw this thread.

11. Ron H

Ron H New Member

Thats where I got mine at the black anadized crow ltd I want to get some 70# limbs after this season.

12. 8pointpete

8pointpete New Member

Ed McPherson

I believe Ed's company is Anderson Bow Company and Its located in Anderson, IN. Girt's Archery in Anderson has product in stock, I don't know nor have seen product anywhere else. Company website is www.andersonbow.com but nothing there yet either.

8pointpete

13. BuckeyeRed

BuckeyeRed Super Member

I wonder which bow their father shoots? :laugh: :lol: :laugh:

14. beenfarr

beenfarr Senior Member

Bowtech! :lol:

15. rodney482

rodney482 I love this stuff

Yep anderson archery,,,,yep the crow,,,,yep Girts Archery!

16. jcmorgan31

jcmorgan31 Prodigal Son

I heard Matt Mcpherson bought back the rights to his name and that Mathews will be producing a 2 track binary under the name McPherson Archery. :noidea:

17. J.C.

J.C. New Member

spammer......:lol: :lol: :lol:

18. jcmorgan31

jcmorgan31 Prodigal Son

I was pretty close now wasn't I????:biggrin1:

19. J.C.

J.C. New Member

yep, missed it by THAT much.......:lol:

20. J-Daddy

J-Daddy Do Work!

Yup

I also heard that Matt had bought back the McPherson name like a year or so ago. For the time it was setting still and not doing anything but I had heard that Matt planned to release a new line of McPherson bows in the future under that name. No I'm not spamming either, that's what I heard a year or so ago from a buddy of mine who's a Mathews dealer.