Ethics

Discussion in 'Offtopic' started by NerdHick, Mar 26, 2008.

1. NerdHick

NerdHick New Member

It cost me almost 90 bucks this AM because of my ethics...

:decision:

Went to get gas and put my credit card in the deal and it wouldn't read it...I'm thinking my wife broke it or something...well I get to looking and the pump says select type and begin fueling...I think about it for a second and pick up the pump and put it back...I wouldn't be too happy if someone did that to me...

the whole system reset it self and I was on my way paying almost 100 bucks for a tank full...

2. clemenlp

clemenlp Diamond in the Rough

Well, I can imagine that in the situation and with prices the way they are that it was a difficult thing to do. But we are all very proud of you here.

Give yourself a pat on the back!!!!!
    Clem

3. MichiganHunter

MichiganHunter Senior Member

that funny you say that.... that happened to me the other day... exactly the same way. now i make sure that when im done pumping that the pump has reset before i leave.

4. Slippy

Slippy Buckeyes #1

This one time, I went in and pre-paid for gas (cause I was buying beer too) I pre-pay for like $25 in gas. Get in my car, and drive off. Get about a mile down the road and think..........:censored: ........:doh:

Went back and some guy was filling up his Taxi with a big smile on his face. I knifed two of his tires and just went home and sulked. :mad:

5. gobbleinwoods

gobbleinwoods SCP4Lover of wool

well that is fair, just two :tape: did you do them on the opposite side so that you had a head start on running or were you brave enough to do it on the fueling side :amen:

6. Slippy

Slippy Buckeyes #1

I snapped the antennae off and whipped the guy across the bridge of the nose too. :biggrin1:

7. NerdHick

NerdHick New Member

LOL!!

:lol:

8. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

OHHH come on slippy, you expect us to believe that your MOM lets you carry a knife??

NERDY, ITS good thing you did the right thing, it was my card and I would have had to kick your :censored:

9. NerdHick

NerdHick New Member

YADDA YADDA YADDA :bored:

10. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

wacka wacka wacka

yuk yuk yuk

hardy hardy HAR........

you wanna see my angry side??

you dont want none of this........:censored:

11. NerdHick

NerdHick New Member

Don't Sing it - Bring it!! :loco:

12. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

O.K. BOY, thats it.....who wants to see the beat down of NERDY by the BUNNY.....his dad couldnt beat up my dad, but now he thinks he will right this wrong.....it will be a battle of EPIC contortions......

I wonder if they have a ring that will support us 2, we are some big dudes.....

well anyway, this isnt over, its just begining:mad:

13. NerdHick

NerdHick New Member

:boxing:

Lets get it on!

14. NerdHick

NerdHick New Member

:focus:

OK! Back on topic! I'm a great!

:humble:

15. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

what were we talking about??

16. jcmorgan31

jcmorgan31 Prodigal Son

Screwin people out of free gas....:cool:

17. Slippy

Slippy Buckeyes #1

they way I look at it is, gas is so expensive, I wouldn't have been as ethical.

The other day I came into work and signed in at the office, got my route, and off I went. The clock above the sign in sheet read 7:45, so I signed in at 7:45. A couple minutes later, I looked at my watch and it said 810. The clock on the wall had stopped in my favor and I used my real time watch to sign out 8 hours later. Is that ethical? Remember, at the time of sign in, it did not occur to me that the time was wrong, although later I figured it out but never made any effort to correct it. Am I going to hell for that?

18. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

Your going to hell, but not for that:tape: :tape: :tape:

19. jcmorgan31

jcmorgan31 Prodigal Son

Only thing I can figure I've done unethical in the past 6 months was to serve over a couple cut strands on a yellow and black C4 string......:noidea:

No biggie.....:laugh:

20. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

you been eating a lot of vitiamns since last June bman:laugh: