ever contact parker online???

Discussion in 'Bowhunting forum' started by bbowhuntin, Aug 22, 2008.

1. bbowhuntin

bbowhuntin New Member

has anyone ever tried to contact parker online about their bow...get a reply...how long did it take...if at all...or do I call???

2. J.C.

J.C. New Member

I would send an e-mail now and follow up with a phone call Monday morning.

3. bullfiddle

bullfiddle Movin on up!!!

If I were you I would call or better yet visit an authorized dealer and shoot some for yourself... :noidea:

4. bbowhuntin

bbowhuntin New Member

sent an e-mail this evening...but will call monday...thanks...serving wear problems on the buss cable....limbs seem to be weakening although they look like new and the bow still looks in uniform....dropped 8lbs...limb bolts are marked and not been turned...early bear for me is Sept. 15

5. bullfiddle

bullfiddle Movin on up!!!

I had a problem with my Pheonix 34 when I first got it popped a serving on the buss cable took it to the dealer and he called it in and Parker sent a new cam, strings, and cables the following week. I haven't had a problem since. They'll do you right...:peace:

6. beenfarr

beenfarr Senior Member

I've had good luck calling them in the past. They were good people to deal with.

Ben

7. bbowhuntin

bbowhuntin New Member

thanks guys....deeply...gotta get a digital camera so I can post some pics..again ...thanks!!!

8. Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot New Member

parker is friendly enough and i've gotten answers within 2 days...but they seem to dodge the questions being asked through e-mail, as though they have better people to take care of and don't want to waste time on actualy fixing your problem. You say your phoenix dropped 8#(of draw weight?) Mine is down about 6(no matter how much we twist the string) and also has cam string serving wear...did almost the week after I bought it. Tell me what they did for you.

9. harleyryder

harleyryder bowhunter, Pure-n-Simple

Emailed them 'bout a bow my wife ordered, 2 hours later got a answer from Tom Woodworth V/P explaining the delay:wave: